Falling out of windows, accidentaputinally

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
Let's see how many of these have happened recently.

16th February 2023

"A senior military official in Russia heavily involved in funding Vladimir Putin’s war in Ukraine has reportedly plummeted 16 storeys to her death in St Petersburg."

Pavel Antov

Ravil Maganov

Yegor Prosvirnin
Kirill Zhalo
Alexander "Sasha" Kagansky
Dan Rapoport (not Russian buy "Rapoport had made a fortune working in Moscow before falling out of favor with the Russian government, according to reports."
Sergei Tkachenko

You can't accuse Putin of being subtle.....

Let's see how many of these have happened recently.

16th February 2023

"A senior military official in Russia heavily involved in funding Vladimir Putin’s war in Ukraine has reportedly plummeted 16 storeys to her death in St Petersburg."

Pavel Antov

Ravil Maganov

Yegor Prosvirnin
Kirill Zhalo
Alexander "Sasha" Kagansky
Dan Rapoport (not Russian buy "Rapoport had made a fortune working in Moscow before falling out of favor with the Russian government, according to reports."
Sergei Tkachenko

You can't accuse Putin of being subtle.....

Russian window sills are very low and the Russian bigwigs put away a lot of vodka so this is no surprise.

Russian window sills are very low and the Russian bigwigs put away a lot of vodka so this is no surprise.

Except some of the falling out of windows happened in India, America.... you know?
And people drink all over the world, but these people all happened to anger Putin, and one of them managed to stab himself before falling out of the window, apparently.

Except some of the falling out of windows happened in India, America.... you know?
And people drink all over the world, but these people all happened to anger Putin, and one of them managed to stab himself before falling out of the window, apparently.
Yeah, I know. Just like those Clinton people shooting themselves in the back of the head..... twice.

What a naive OP .
As if this type of thing is not happening everywhere and consistently .

And look how amazing it is to find the so called mightier powers accounting for most of them (Gosh ,whoever could have guessed that? ), knowing that respective MSM will largely ignore events that should humiliate .

My oh my , what an unpredictable world .

Forum List

Back