False Alarm. Apologies.

You know they're getting old, but it still comes as a shock:

“We are saddened by the news today that our Compadre, Dusty Hill, has passed away in his sleep at home in Houston, TX. We, along with legions of ZZ Top fans around the world, will miss your steadfast presence, your good nature and enduring commitment to providing that monumental bottom to the ‘Top’. We will forever be connected to that “Blues Shuffle in C. You will be missed greatly, amigo.”

Another piece of my youth, gone...
I'm sorry to hear this, one of the top bands of all time, IMO.

h
You know they're getting old, but it still comes as a shock:

“We are saddened by the news today that our Compadre, Dusty Hill, has passed away in his sleep at home in Houston, TX. We, along with legions of ZZ Top fans around the world, will miss your steadfast presence, your good nature and enduring commitment to providing that monumental bottom to the ‘Top’. We will forever be connected to that “Blues Shuffle in C. You will be missed greatly, amigo.”

Another piece of my youth, gone...
he died over a year ago. his tribute show is done and he's been replaced.

No shit. You're right. Then why is people still haven't heard and MSN is posting a story on the topic as if it's new news? Fuckers.

My apologies, everyone.
here is the big question.
would you pay money to see zz top without him?

No shit. You're right. Then why is people still haven't heard and MSN is posting a story on the topic as if it's new news? Fuckers.

My apologies, everyone.
This happens a lot depending on the site. They get paid for "clicks" and if they get people to look, they get money, no matter how old the story is...

You almost gotta laugh. A year old celeb death gets a current event post because the apology for not posting the death a year ago is current? It sounds something like a Biden apology.

Forum List

Back