False flag theory deconspired

I know Occam well. The simplest solution is that a RW lunatic has targeted prominent Dems and other critics of Trump for mass assasination. Thankfully, these types are rarely intellectually capable.

Nope. The simplest solution is that a LW operative made the fake scary looking non-functional bombs and mailed them to generate a narrative for the news cycle leading up to the midterm elections.

The Left has a long history of faking incidents to manipulate the media.

Simple? :laugh2:

More like convoluted.

It doesnt matter as Occam was correct again. A RW lunatic was just taken in to custody in Florida.
really? so the dude is immediately RW. I love the projection from you all. you really hate us. wow. openly admit it. Me, I was going to post a suspect had been arrested. no name no nothing, and there you are pointing fingers at a party. Never civility from you fks.

Van covered in Pro-trump stickers, fool.
and so? I love it.

Of course, you no doubt have quite a bit in common with the lunatic bomber.

Oh, it's a trigger now?

Use your own brain. Pyrotechnic powder, (fireworks), needs to be ignighted.
then why use cellphones if you don't need a trigger? hmmmm you seem to be confused.

What is attached, fool?
they need a battery source.

No shit. Is there one attached?
nope

How can you know that, dope?

You don't. Just stop.

It seems all or almost all the packages had "Debbie Wasserman Schultz" as a return address.
Police investigate suspicious package at Sunrise office of Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz

She also received a package.

Now if it was the Democrats working on a false-flag op, why would they use the name of a Democrat on the return address?

If someone wanted some Democrat to be blamed for these actions, they would do this.
I think it is interesting the bomber knows all of the addresses for these people. I wonder how he got them.

Why was Brennan's bomb sent to CNN? This might reveal something.

Now I am seeing they have a suspect in custody.

then why use cellphones if you don't need a trigger? hmmmm you seem to be confused.

What is attached, fool?
they need a battery source.

No shit. Is there one attached?
nope

How can you know that, dope?

You don't. Just stop.
I don't, I said 'I heard'. go to my original post about the caps. But of course you jumped in like I said it was. fk you you asshat. what the fk is wrong with your ass? why can't you discuss without acting like some literature scholar of shit. why not just ask nicely and I'd have avoided this post. but no, you're just an asshole. wow.

Even Occam knows it's a RW maniac.

You don't know Occam, bub.
I know Occam well. The simplest solution is that a RW lunatic has targeted prominent Dems and other critics of Trump for mass assasination. Thankfully, these types are rarely intellectually capable.

Nope. The simplest solution is that a LW operative made the fake scary looking non-functional bombs and mailed them to generate a narrative for the news cycle leading up to the midterm elections.

More like convoluted.

It doesnt matter as Occam was correct again. A RW lunatic was just taken in to custody in Florida.
really? so the dude is immediately RW. I love the projection from you all. you really hate us. wow. openly admit it. Me, I was going to post a suspect had been arrested. no name no nothing, and there you are pointing fingers at a party. Never civility from you fks.

mr. boe told me an interesting theory he head on the news this am: this is a Gabby Gifford Obsessed Crazy Person type of situation. The fact that the guy has a history of making terrorist threats indicates he may just be an insane person.

You don't know Occam, bub.

More like convoluted.

mr. boe told me an interesting theory he head on the news this am: this is a Gabby Gifford Obsessed Crazy Person type of situation. The fact that the guy has a history of making terrorist threats indicates he may just be an insane person.
Of course.....white male = crazy person when these kinds of things go down.

More like convoluted.

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy....zzzzzz

This is an evolving situation where people are sharing their theories. We'll see how this plays out.

One thing is certain. Trump didn't order the bombings as some of you LW morons are claiming.

More like convoluted.

suuuuureee

The bombs were fake.

That is a fact.
From what I read, they were real explosives but the detonators did not go off.
Everything about them screams that there was never any actual intent on setting them off. At least 10 devices and none go off? Then they are packaged to be purposefully obvious. You know what the FIRST thing they tell you to look for in a suspicious package at the post office: misspellings. These were meant to be found rather than set off. The real question is why? That will be answered when they find the psycho that sent them in the first place.

As far as the OP:
Is this a 'false flag' or a crazy Republican? No one knows anything about the message that the 'bomber' wanted to send yet and to assume either of those situations is the case or that it is not one of another thousand possibilities is asinine.
Everything about them screams that there was never any actual intent on setting them off.

Incompetence is not an indicator of intent.

The bomber could have had the intent to kill every target with an explosion but not the technical skill to actually accomplish his/her goal.

Remember the shoe and the underwear bombers?
Nothing about this points to incompetence. Nothing at all. You are believing what you want to believe.

More like convoluted.

Possibly.

I could not make out a single one of those stickers nor did I hear any of the reporters state anything about the stickers at all other than one stated derogatory things about Hillary.

It is entirely possible that it is a RW lunatic. That is a leap of logic without backing at this point though. Of course, the actions of one lunatic is not indicative of anything.

From his twitter feed, he look more like a marginalized person who was livid at the DC elites (i.e., the Permanent Fusion Party Establishment).

Ya cause who ever did it REALLY thought that the cops would believe the return address was where it came from.
A Trump supporter.
But he's a Democrat.
Dqc-xvvWsAA2LcD

More like convoluted.

Possibly.

I could not make out a single one of those stickers nor did I hear any of the reporters state anything about the stickers at all other than one stated derogatory things about Hillary.

It is entirely possible that it is a RW lunatic. That is a leap of logic without backing at this point though. Of course, the actions of one lunatic is not indicative of anything.

From his twitter feed, he look more like a marginalized person who was livid at the DC elites (i.e., the Permanent Fusion Party Establishment).

Removed the post before I seen you respond. MUCH later in the reporting a clearer image of the stickers was shot.

Marginalized or not does not really refute him being unhinged RW though. The problem is that actions like this are somehow connected with the group. As others have pointed out, violence happens to both sides from the unhinged extremes.

More like convoluted.

Possibly.

Removed the post before I seen you respond. MUCH later in the reporting a clearer image of the stickers was shot.

Marginalized or not does not really refute him being unhinged RW though. The problem is that actions like this are somehow connected with the group. As others have pointed out, violence happens to both sides from the unhinged extremes.

He is also anti GOP establishment, bub.

The fringes on both the Left and Right have a lot in common - anti our current government. It would behoove us to understand what is driving their alienation.

Ya cause who ever did it REALLY thought that the cops would believe the return address was where it came from.
A Trump supporter.
But he's a Democrat.
Dqc-xvvWsAA2LcD
he's a fking nut job. I give two shits who he votes for.
Exactly, but it pears that Dummycraps don't feel that way. Identity is everything to them.
yes it is. It is why Megan Kelly is now gone. it's in their blood. they point fingers all the fking time. this dude is just a fking nut job. No one knows yet why he did it. there will be a reason. we should all learn from it. Sick people push blame for all from a one man attack.

A Trump supporter.
But he's a Democrat.
Dqc-xvvWsAA2LcD
he's a fking nut job. I give two shits who he votes for.
Exactly, but it pears that Dummycraps don't feel that way. Identity is everything to them.
yes it is. It is why Megan Kelly is now gone. it's in their blood. they point fingers all the fking time. this dude is just a fking nut job. No one knows yet why he did it. there will be a reason. we should all learn from it. Sick people push blame for all from a one man attack.
Whatever it is.....it's Trump’s fault.

The dude had a whole bunch of stickers, neatly arranged, that showed Trump and Pence in a good light. There was also a sticker that said "CNN Sucks".

I think from that, you can gather what side he was supporting.

And, ever consider the possibility that he was one of the Democrats that flipped to Trump because they were disappointed in Hillary?

Forum List

Back