🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Families $3.5 Million Home Firebombed by Jealous Thugs

People who say theres no evidence of racism never can seem to tell anyone what "evidence of racism" would look like. Aint that funny
a burning cross or ,graffiti,most cases like this if done for racial purposes,they leave a calling card.
yu know the obvious?!!

Burning tires is an African thing. Google "necklacing".
Arson is a white thing. Check the stats

FBI mdash Table 43

Spraying blacks with a hose is a Democrat thing

you misspelled white

Spraying blacks with a hose is a white Democrat thing

Better?

a burning cross or ,graffiti,most cases like this if done for racial purposes,they leave a calling card.
yu know the obvious?!!

Burning tires is an African thing. Google "necklacing".
Arson is a white thing. Check the stats

FBI mdash Table 43

Spraying blacks with a hose is a Democrat thing

you misspelled white

Spraying blacks with a hose is a white Democrat thing

Better?
No. Its just a feral white thing.

Family protests fatal Mesa police shooting - Mesa - EVTNow
Seems they have been involved in a previous case of what they previously called racism back in 2011. The wife filed suit against the Mesa Police Dept. after the death of a family member. It was settled out of court for $2 million, without finding fault. After the settlement, her mother said this-

Lennox's mother said she no longer faults Kohler or the Police Department. She blamed lawmakers and policymakers who "allow police to shoot if they are in any way in danger."

"The laws they put in place allowed for this to happen," she said. "Back in the day, they had lynching for minorities. As far as I'm concerned, the modern-day lynching is a shooting by police officer."

Read more: Mesa pays 2 million to settle police shooting case

Malissia Clinton also wrote for the Stanford Law Review.

Seems they have been involved in a previous case of what they previously called racism back in 2011. The wife filed suit against the Mesa Police Dept. after the death of a family member. It was settled out of court for 2.5 million, without finding fault. After the settlement, her mother said this-

Lennox's mother said she no longer faults Kohler or the Police Department. She blamed lawmakers and policymakers who "allow police to shoot if they are in any way in danger."

"The laws they put in place allowed for this to happen," she said. "Back in the day, they had lynching for minorities. As far as I'm concerned, the modern-day lynching is a shooting by police officer."

Yes the very smart mother Mrs.Clinton was the attorney for the person the feral cops attacked. I wonder if this was a revenge thing from white cops?.

I won't even comment on that comment.
Seems they have been involved in a previous case of what they previously called racism back in 2011. The wife filed suit against the Mesa Police Dept. after the death of a family member. It was settled out of court for 2.5 million, without finding fault. After the settlement, her mother said this-

Yes the very smart mother Mrs.Clinton was the attorney for the person the feral cops attacked. I wonder if this was a revenge thing from white cops?.

The fire started on the front porch. Drug paraphernalia was found at the scene. It was s junkie cooking up his smack.

I won't even comment on that comment.

Too late you already did and betrayed your true feelings.

The odds are better that they did it themselves.
The odds show a feral white did this.

What "odds" are you referring to? When you look at who the people who commit arson in this country are, the odds are that some black hooligans did it.
Check your stats. The profile for an arsonist is a white male.
White males burned down all the businesses in Ferguson MO?

Terror type arson is almost exclusively the handy work of blacks.

When her brother was killed it was 2006, not 2011 as I previously stated. It was settled in 2011.

Here is a statement she later made-
“As a Black man,” Clinton said, “you know what you are supposed to do and what you’re not supposed to do with the police. There are rules that are kinda unspoken, but everybody understands that you could lose your life, so you need to really be careful. That’s a given–my husband knows it, Barack Obama knows it…everybody knows that.” So what happened that night? “I just think that he was tired, he decided that this guy was not gonna put his hands on him–if he wanted to talk to him like a man, that was fine, but if he wanted to play physical at all, he was just not gonna stand for it. And so, he decided to take a stand, and I think that that’s why he lost his life.”

The odds are better that they did it themselves.
The odds show a feral white did this.

What "odds" are you referring to? When you look at who the people who commit arson in this country are, the odds are that some black hooligans did it.
Check your stats. The profile for an arsonist is a white male.
White males burned down all the businesses in Ferguson MO?

Terror type arson is almost exclusively the handy work of blacks.
No. White males burnt down places like Rosewood and Black wall street. They even burn crosses on Black peoples lawns. Not to mention they are the leaders in arson every year since the stat was kept.

Forum List

Back