🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Families $3.5 Million Home Firebombed by Jealous Thugs

I know Manhattan Beach very well. I lived in Redondo Beach for 30 years and have been to Manhattan Beach many times. Manhattan Beach is as mixed as any other Southern California area. There are plenty of black people living there in multimillion dollar homes. There is nothing racial about this attack at all. It's either a total hoax or a dispute between the attorney wife and a client she screwed over.
I was wondering how many people would deny its a racial thing. Who told you there was nothing racial about this attack and why should we believe its not racial?

Absolutely no evidence that it was racial....yet it's racial.
Do you even listen to yourself?

It wasn't racial. It might be personal. Since this family is claiming racial it's likely something they did themselves.

Who is going to go to the trouble of carrying a tire, dowsing it in gasoline, and lighting it afire?This is an upscale neighborhood with lots of security cams.

Who is going to go to the trouble of carrying a tire, dowsing it in gasoline, and lighting it afire?This is an upscale neighborhood with lots of security cams.

Maybe one of those security cams caught these people doing it themselves.

So they are the only Black family on their street, the community is 85% white, .8% Black, have lived there for 11 years without incident and -
The Clinton family's Manhattan Beach neighbors are raising money to fund a reward for information leading to the arrest of the suspects as well as a private investigator. Visit Fire Bombed Neighbor. Hate Crime Reward fo... Fundly to donate.

The community is also planning a candlelight vigil this evening at 6 p.m. at Metlox Plaza to show its support for the family.

the neighbors are rallying around them, all white, mind you, yet they say it just has to be racially motivated? Why jump to that conclusion so quickly?

Sounds to me like the work of a jealous white person. Historically whites have been known to destroy entire affluent Black communities. This is just more of the same.
When was an entire affluent Black community destroyed? ..... :cool:

Watts, Freguson, L.A., Detroit?
And who was doing the burning?

I was trying to imply that blacks burn down their own neighborhoods. I guess I wasn't very clear. Sorry.

So they are the only Black family on their street, the community is 85% white, .8% Black, have lived there for 11 years without incident and -
The Clinton family's Manhattan Beach neighbors are raising money to fund a reward for information leading to the arrest of the suspects as well as a private investigator. Visit Fire Bombed Neighbor. Hate Crime Reward fo... Fundly to donate.

The community is also planning a candlelight vigil this evening at 6 p.m. at Metlox Plaza to show its support for the family.

the neighbors are rallying around them, all white, mind you, yet they say it just has to be racially motivated?
They lived there 11 years and suddenly there is an attack. Uh huh.

After 11 years the place might be looking a little seedy. They needed insurance money for a remodel.

the neighbors are rallying around them, all white, mind you, yet they say it just has to be racially motivated? Why jump to that conclusion so quickly?
Thats what racist do,have your read many of the OPs threads?

the neighbors are rallying around them, all white, mind you, yet they say it just has to be racially motivated?
They lived there 11 years and suddenly there is an attack. Uh huh.

After 11 years the place might be looking a little seedy. They needed insurance money for a remodel.

Yeah..this doesn't pass the smell test.
This was either a random thing or an insurance job.

#1) There is zero evidence the so called "attack" was racially motived.

#2) How can a burning tire be considered a bomb?

#3) Maybe it was just teenage vandal's who picked the house at random?

People who say theres no evidence of racism never can seem to tell anyone what "evidence of racism" would look like. Aint that funny

The family are the racists for implying that a white person would try to burn their house down.

Forum List

Back