Family Falls Apart When Capitol Rioter Dad Gets 7 Years

Sure, because they want to blame someone besides themselves. the louder they rail against Trump you know the DOJ is going to have more sympathy for them. Any defense good attorney would have their client do this. I would as well if i was a defense attorney... so would you.
I think many of them honestly believed they were called in by and to support the president. That is based statements made amongst themselves and before lawyers.

And nothing happens to BLM and Pantifa when they riot for 9 months.
While a lot of dems are complete morons you'd think some of them would see the hypocrisy.
BLM didn't swear an oath of office like Trump did, and I know that BLM does have some serious gripes also. Trump, on the other hand, took an oath of office to serve this country and constitution but he didn't abide by it, obviously. He lost an election fair and square but being a spoiled and sadistic piece of shit, he said 'fuck the constitution. I'll remain prez with the help of these right wing loons that follow me like stink on shit.'

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and ...Oct 4, 2021

I think many of them honestly believed they were called in by and to support the president. That is based statements made amongst themselves and before lawyers.

There was nothing wrong with going to Washington to support the president that day. There WAS something wrong with being violent with guards or breaking into the building, that is true.... but some Democrat law makers would want us to believe simply being there in support of Trump was a criminal act.

THAT is suppressing political dissent and dangerous.

If you say so,

My 2020 ballot

1661120890066.png

Seven YEARS for that.

But the problem, of course, is not the broken justice system or the brainwashed, spoiled teenage children.

Nope.

Orange Man Bad. That's it.
The children did right. Dad entered the area with criminal intentions. He could have killed some one or been killed himself.

I get so tired when Trumplicans say that whenever one of their ”patriots” is held accountable…mostly because it simply isn’t true. It’s just that nobody whines when those rioters get sentenced or held accountable.

STFU!!
How many people did conservatives kill compared to dems in their violent outburst during 9 months of rioting?
Talk about not being held accountable.

BLM didn't swear an oath of office like Trump did, and I know that BLM does have some serious gripes also. Trump, on the other hand, took an oath of office to serve this country and constitution but he didn't abide by it, obviously. He lost an election fair and square but being a spoiled and sadistic piece of shit, he said 'fuck the constitution. I'll remain prez with the help of these right wing loons that follow me like stink on shit.'

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and ...Oct 4, 2021

How did trump not abide by the constitution?

The thing that has never made sense to me is that, IF the day had simply proceeded throughout in a peaceful protest and appeal to the electors, there would have been a SLIGHT chance of a change by some of those electors. As soon as the riot and break in took place, that chance became ZERO and rightfully so at that point. In other words, the capitol break in was the best thing that could have happened for Democrats that day and an insurance policy.
Had the National Guard been previously deployed, none of that would have happened. Trump was not in charge of security, but he had signed off on the guard deployment. So, who dropped the ball and why????

How did trump not abide by the constitution?

I guess they want to believe that if one protests when they thought there was cheating, its unconstitutional. But this was the first time election laws and rules had been changed last minute in a
national election... this was all uncharted waters and they want to IGNORE all that.
There were also voting anomalies... and they want to ignore all that.

And nothing happens to BLM and Pantifa when they riot for 9 months.
While a lot of dems are complete morons you'd think some of them would see the hypocrisy.
Which BLM protesters threatened to kill their own kids if they narc'd them out?

It's a shame this family was torn apart because of a vindictive leftwing JD trumpeting up this garden variety protest in which Democrat operatives lured people into the capital. Marxists are pure evil.
Your hero threatened to murder his own kids you ChristoTaliban dick bag.

I guess they want to believe that if one protests when they thought there was cheating, its unconstitutional. But this was the first time election laws and rules had been changed last minute in a
national election... this was all uncharted waters and they want to IGNORE all that.
There were also voting anomalies... and they want to ignore all that.

Exactly right.
The midterms are going to be interesting.
As in how are dems going to try and cheat this time.

Forum List

Back