Family Falls Apart When Capitol Rioter Dad Gets 7 Years

The thing that has never made sense to me is that, IF the day had simply proceeded throughout in a peaceful protest and appeal to the electors, there would have been a SLIGHT chance of a change by some of those electors. As soon as the riot and break in took place, that chance became ZERO and rightfully so at that point. In other words, the capitol break in was the best thing that could have happened for Democrats that day and an insurance policy.
Had the National Guard been previously deployed, none of that would have happened. Trump was not in charge of security, but he had signed off on the guard deployment. So, who dropped the ball and why????
By the time they marched to the Capitol they fired up. They included people who wanted violence, people who got swept up in it and people who when they realized what was happening, went home. At that point though you had a mob and the dynamics of a mob are very different.

With the guard, I’d have to look it up, but I think there were a lot of dropped balls and jurisdictional issues weren’t there?

The children did right. Dad entered the area with criminal intentions. He could have killed some one or been killed himself.
Since when is someone arrested for their intentions? OH, that's right......Only Trump supporters.

By the time they marched to the Capitol they fired up. They included people who wanted violence, people who got swept up in it and people who when they realized what was happening, went home. At that point though you had a mob and the dynamics of a mob are very different.

With the guard, I’d have to look it up, but I think there were a lot of dropped balls and jurisdictional issues weren’t there?
'They' also included government instigators like Roy Epps.

What about all those BLM rioters?

Where was the FBI in arresting them? They destroyed a lot of Federal property. They did a million times more damage in DC alone than the 1/6 Patriots.

What about all those BLM rioters?

Where was the FBI in arresting them? They destroyed a lot of Federal property. They did a million times more damage in DC alone than the 1/6 Patriots.
What about them. This thread is not about that.

Forum List

Back