Family Falls Apart When Capitol Rioter Dad Gets 7 Years

I would like to see Trump give pardons to all the 1/6 political prisoners sent to jail for their protest against the stolen election when takes office in January 2025.

On top of that I want him to give millions in restitution to the victims and take it out of the pay of the FBI and Justice Department filth that arrested and convicted them.
That sounds about like something a dictator would do. Who needs laws or courts when you just care about revenge?

Maybe he didn't want crazies on the streets ... Trump may be `certain` things ... but he ain't no idiot ...
Yet he told them he loved them, they special, they were “his” peop,e.

The dad deserves what he got.
I dont think so

Convicted criminals are turned lose every day by the George Soros legal system after they have been caught with a firearm

They left is using double standards to punish conservatives

Not in post #101 you didnt

Post your source if there is onr
Here is what is going to happen....I am going to post the proof...and you are going to find a way to deflect like a bitch....because you are too much of a coward to do otherwise....

"Guy Reffitt, of Wylie, Texas, faces five federal criminal charges, including bringing guns to the Capitol and using physical force and the threat of physical force against his children to stop them from providing information to investigators."

The family dynamic.
The son called the FBI on his Dad.
The sister says Trump needs punishment.

"My dad was used as a puppet, and thousands of families have been," he continued. "Whether you agree with that, it's a fact at this point. It is disgusting to see that someone with practically money and social power can just get away with manipulating thousands of people just for whatever reason and have no outcome."

"One family is livid at former President Donald Trump after the patriarch was convicted of obstruction, entering with a firearm, obstructing officers and transporting a firearm in furtherance of civil disorder for the Jan. 6 attack and was sentenced to seven years in prison"

"For Peyton Reffitt, 18, what began as debates around the dinner table ended with her family falling apart and her father receiving the longest jail sentence yet for his involvement in the Trump-inspired Capitol riot," Business Insider reported. "Peyton said her family's disintegration started as angry shouting matches between father and children and was completed when her brother, Jackson Reffitt, then 18 years old, turned his father in to the FBI."

Her brother testified against their dad at trial.

"We are an example of how the modern American family is becoming more fragile as the political climate rises," Peyton told Insider. "There is not enough protecting American families from the effect of propaganda and misinformation"

Actions have consequences.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Unless you're pet of the white leftist, then you get off and can play stupid games over and over again and you keep the prizes!

Only complete scum would ever threaten their kids like that. Stop making excuses for this filth.

This loser was brainwashed by Trump. He pays the price.
So being a 'scum' and yelling at your kids requires a 7 year jail sentence? Why do you make excuses for this miscarriage of justice? Oh yeah, because: "Orange Man Bad"

Here is what is going to happen....I am going to post the proof...and you are going to find a way to deflect like a bitch....because you are too much of a coward to do otherwise....

"Guy Reffitt, of Wylie, Texas, faces five federal criminal charges, including bringing guns to the Capitol and using physical force and the threat of physical force against his children to stop them from providing information to investigators."

So he had a gun in a gun free zone and yelled at his kids. For that he gets 7 years? WTF? Oh yeah, he's a Trump supporter and must be punished, that's the real reason.

The key words in your “evidence” is - “prosecutors say”

I dont doubt that harsh words may have been exchanged

No one fights with more passion than family members

But 7 years in prison for domestic violence with no physical victim?

I dont agree with that

So being a 'scum' and yelling at your kids requires a 7 year jail sentence? Why do you make excuses for this miscarriage of justice? Oh yeah, because: "Orange Man Bad"
Sorry, I just don’t respect people who threaten to kill their own kids.

That makes you scum in my book. Trump brainwashed him. He loved Trump more than his family.

The key words in your “evidence” is - “prosecutors say”

I dont doubt that harsh words may have been exchanged

No one fights with more passion than family members

But 7 years in prison for domestic violence with no physical victim?

I dont agree with that
Yes, and, as I mentioned, his daughter never felt threatened, only his leftist-brainwashed sjw son who had been fighting with his dad for a while. The guy never shot his gun at his kids or at the Capitol protest either. You know, in cases of family discord, typically lefties want to call in social workers to help the family. Apparently his supporting Trump negates all his rights.

Forum List

Back