Family Falls Apart When Capitol Rioter Dad Gets 7 Years

Yes, and, as I mentioned, his daughter never felt threatened, only his leftist-brainwashed sjw son who had been fighting with his dad for a while. The guy never shot his gun at his kids or at the Capitol protest either.
The government turns violent criminals loose every day who have made death threats against their wife or girlfriend

Libs have different strokes for different folks

Yes, and, as I mentioned, his daughter never felt threatened, only his leftist-brainwashed sjw son who had been fighting with his dad for a while. The guy never shot his gun at his kids or at the Capitol protest either. You know, in cases of family discord, typically lefties want to call in social workers to help the family. Apparently his supporting Trump negates all his rights.
Your standard is whether he actually tried to shoot someone? Nice.

So….if a parent commits a crime you’re supposed to go along with it?

Their sentences have been relatively light compared to some of the Floyd rioters. I don’t buy that it’s done by the Dem party at all. Those deserve what they got.
Oh come on! The police stood by and watched the Floyd rioters burn down their own cities and did nothing to stop them. I ask you to clearly define "crime". J6 is a political charade and the Capitol Police were accessories to any violence that occurred since they opened the barricades and invited protesters into the Capitol.

7 years not for the “crimes” but for the purpose of being an “example.” The sentencing judge willingly dispensed with fairness and Justice and equity to achieve the objective of making a convicted criminal serve as a “warning” to anyone else awaiting trial. Pretty disgraceful.

There are plenty out there who will now be “confused.” Shouldn’t criminals receive sentences? Yes. They should. But what the appropriate sentence is often falls within a range. And various factors should be considered in divining the most appropriate sentence

But making him a public display of the “cost” of asking for one’s right to a trial is really perverse — and not justice.

7 years not for the “crimes” but for the purpose of being an “example.” The sentencing judge willingly dispensed with fairness and Justice and equity to achieve the objective of making a convicted criminal serve as a “warning” to anyone else awaiting trial. Pretty disgraceful.

There are plenty out there who will now be “confused.” Shouldn’t criminals receive sentences? Yes. They should. But what the appropriate sentence is often falls within a range. And various factors should be considered in divining the most appropriate sentence

But making him a public display of the “cost” of asking for one’s right to a trial is really perverse — and not justice.

Especially when they set free career criminals only to have them go out and murder people.

Yet he told them he loved them, they special, they were “his” peop,e.

He does love them, they are special in his eyes, they are his in every way ... he understands them like no other leader does ...

He just doesn't want them lose on the streets ... [crazy gooofy grin] ...

The injustice of it all makes me sick. :mad-61:

1661126986924.png

Seven YEARS for that.

But the problem, of course, is not the broken justice system or the brainwashed, spoiled teenage children.

Nope.

Orange Man Bad. That's it.

Wrong. Brain dead, easily led around by the nose, racist, xenophobic dad, that can't handle life, or the truth, is the problem

You know, your average trumphumper. And this one has 7 years to think about it. He's just going to love listening to the peoples music he hates 24/7, for the next 7 years.

I'll bet he isn't a dotard dummy after he gets out.

Forum List

Back