Family Falls Apart When Capitol Rioter Dad Gets 7 Years

Wrong. Brain dead, easily led around by the nose, racist, xenophobic dad, that can't handle life, or the truth, is the problem

You know, your average trumphumper. And this one has 7 years to think about it. He's just going to love listening to the peoples music he hates 24/7, for the next 7 years.

I'll bet he isn't a dotard dummy after he gets out.
He will have to fend off lifers who want him to be their bitch. I bet he never thought about his actions and the affect it would place on his family. Too fn stupid IMO.

Wrong. Brain dead, easily led around by the nose, racist, xenophobic dad, that can't handle life, or the truth, is the problem

You know, your average trumphumper. And this one has 7 years to think about it. He's just going to love listening to the peoples music he hates 24/7, for the next 7 years.

I'll bet he isn't a dotard dummy after he gets out.
He isn't going to serve 7 years. Two at the most.

Unless you're pet of the white leftist, then you get off and can play stupid games over and over again and you keep the prizes!
Too true. The Dems seem to WANT their criminals to go kill people. They keep sending them out like attack dogs to do it again and again.

The Dem authorities don't even try to stop the crime going on. I guess they like it!

Too true. The Dems seem to WANT their criminals to go kill people. They keep sending them out like attack dogs to do it again and again.

The Dem authorities don't even try to stop the crime going on. I guess they like it!
That's the plan.

The dad fucked up. Not the kid.
That's your opinion only. My opinion is that the son pushed his dad past the breaking point. Remember, his daughter recognized what was going on and did NOT feel threatened. This type of thing would have been resolved through family counseling in the past. In today's politically charged atmosphere, leftists apply far-left woke agenda to ruin a family and put the dad in jail for 7 years!! You should be ashamed but, unfortunately, it seems you have no shame in your TDS hatred of 'Orange Man Bad.'

That's your opinion only. My opinion is that the son pushed his dad past the breaking point. Remember, his daughter recognized what was going on and did NOT feel threatened. This type of thing would have been resolved through family counseling in the past. In today's politically charged atmosphere, leftists apply far-left woke agenda to ruin a family. You should be ashamed but, unfortunately, it seems you have not shame in your TDS hatred.
STFU, would you?

Agree, but switching on your father is pretty sick shit, unless he murdered someone. He didn't harm anyone.
Switched? How do you come up with that? He knows his dad more than me or you. Maybe he was scared about what his dad was capable of or has committed, like abuse at home. If anyone is sick it's the guy that's going down.

Switched? How do you come up with that? He knows his dad more than me or you. Maybe he was scared about what his dad was capable of or has committed, like abuse at home. If anyone is sick it's the guy that's going down.
Snitch..

Forum List

Back