Family harassed over kids walking few blocks and playing outside alone

I had free roam of my neighborhood, the large park nearby, and frequently walked to the grocery store that was probably half a mile away. I don't understand the hysteria. How are kids going to learn to be independent with their parents hanging all of over them 24 hours a day?

Um...this writer starts by saying she changed names to ensure privacy and has no video.

How do we know this isnt a made up story?

the creation of the "play date" was fundamental in destroying kids playing unsupervised.

Um...this writer starts by saying she changed names to ensure privacy and has no video.

Because you can use google and stop being willfully ignorant or not

Ok. Link me THIS incident.

Didnt I just tell you to stop being willfully ignorant and look it up yourself....Or you could just not look it up and continue to make judgement based on nothing

Didnt I just tell you to stop being willfully ignorant and look it up yourself....Or you could just not look it up and continue to make judgement based on nothing

She provided no evidence. No names or addresses or video. How can I google what doesnt exist?

She provided no evidence. No names or addresses or video. How can I google what doesnt exist?

Which shows how fucking stupid it was for you to ask for a link to this incident now doesnt it?

Which shows how fucking stupid it was for you to ask for a link to this incident now doesnt it?

No...it shows that the author probably made this up to stir up outrage.

The same way they made up "Hands up dont shoot".

Sorry. Link with video or it never happened.

Cool logic bro

Cool logic bro

Yep.

Last week...I lost my puppy. I saw it in a pond near an alligator. A brave cop swam in...warded the gator off...and rescued the puppy.

A nearby liberal saw it...ran out and spit on the cop and said he stole a meal from the gator. The cop pleaded with the liberal to just have a calm discussion. After being spit on several more times...the cop just walked away and gave me $20 to buy food for the dog. He said to tell the liberal neighbor that he forgives him and wasnt even doing a report on it.

I left out his name for privacy and dont have video. But trust me...IT HAPPENED.

I know your reasons for lying but you lack a reason for why the story is a lie. Of course it didnt happen unless there was video of it....just like the Titanic lol

I know your reasons for lying but you lack a reason for why the story is a lie. Of course it didnt happen unless there was video of it....just like the Titanic lol

So...total lack of evidence isnt a reason for questioning it?

Funny how your retard logic works. You say we cant prove the Titanic sunk without video. But...we had survivors and photos...OH...and video of the ship on the sea floor. Think before you debate.

Her story is as factual...as any fiction book in the library. Absolutely no proof it is true.

Man thats messed up! I understand the world is changing but to have the cops accost your children every time they leave the house is a bit creepy.
I want to know where this town is.

So...total lack of evidence isnt a reason for questioning it?

Its a story dude, calm down. This isnt about who stole nuclear launch codes. Jesus

Funny how your retard logic works. You say we cant prove the Titanic sunk without video. But...we had survivors and photos...OH...and video of the ship on the sea floor. Think before you debate.

You asked for video...sorry, your bad. Again its just a story and if you cared there was a story just recently about a couple who let their kids walk to the park and was fined. But you're right, police seeing kids walking alone and showing concern is IMPOSSIBLE.

er story is as factual...as any fiction book in the library. Absolutely no proof it is true.

Cool bro, enjoy your meltdown

Man thats messed up! I understand the world is changing but to have the cops accost your children every time they leave the house is a bit creepy.
I want to know where this town is.

It didnt happen. Its a fictional story made up to stir up controversy.

Forum List

Back