Family of Church Massacre Suspect 'Devastated'

IronFist

May 26, 2015
Family of US Church Massacre Suspect devastated
I wonder if his parents knew that he was planning that shooting. If they did they surely have to be jailed too. And if they didn't, I feel sorry for them. That must be hard to be a parent of a racist mass murderer. I sure they will suffer a lot because of constant threats from the black community. Damn, such people like that retard should be constantly checked by psychologists. He and his family members shouldn't have been allowed to own any weapons.

I wonder if his parents knew that he was planning that shooting. If they did they surely have to be jailed too. And if they didn't, I feel sorry for them. That must be hard to be a parent of a racist mass murderer. I sure they will suffer a lot because of constant threats from the black community. Damn, such people like that retard should be constantly checked by psychologists. He and his family members shouldn't have been allowed to own any weapons.

Psychology is not the answer. There is zero evidence that a single psychologist has ever cured anyone. The only cure for sin is Jesus Christ. With that said, no one is responsible for the sins of another. Each man or woman is judged for their own sins. Not the sins of others. The bible states,

Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
But when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin, and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
James 1:13,14

This man permitted wicked thoughts to enter his mind and didn't resist those thoughts but instead allowed it into his heart and the darkness of that sin over took him.

This is why we must guard our hearts with all diligence. We cannot afford to permit evil thoughts to enter our heart. We are to submit ourselves to God, resist the devil and he will flee.

The apple does not typically fall far from the tree...

Well my gawd who wouldn't be. to not see things going on with him for one. and knowing what he went and did for two

Perhaps we should wait and see if the family had anything to do with it. Often they don't or not enough to connect the dots. Look at the VA tech shooter.

I posted this in another thread. Too bad many on here don't stop with the hate they have in their hearts. they've posted some gawd awful stuff about this and now they are going after A STUPID flag and the state itself. shameful

SNIP:
  1. WOW, awesome and that is what having Faith is all about, instead of holding onto all this HATE in their hearts.... please stop using their deaths for your own hate and ugliness. . video at the site

SNIP:

Victims’ families tell Charleston church shooter at bond hearing: We forgive you
    posted at 3:21 pm on June 19, 2015

Not a sentiment that the jury’s apt to share during this guy’s sentencing, but if you want to see how seriously these Christians take their faith, just watch this.

What they’re saying is straight from the heart, no doubt, but it’s also a brilliant way to get into his head.
    If you believe NBC’s sources, the kindness showed to him at the Bible study meeting almost convinced him to call the whole thing off. Now here are the people whose relatives he killed extending their forgiveness not 48 hours after he murdered their mothers, fathers, brothers, and sisters.

That’s a lot of humanity from people he’s convinced himself aren’t fully human for a supremacist to try to get his head around.
    1. Victims families tell Charleston church shooter at bond hearing We forgive you Hot Air
S.C. Shooter A Republican

Forum List

Back