#FamilyIsEverything!

So..... if a woman is educated beyond the need for abortion technology, do her never-conceived children deserve justice and a chance to be born?

:eusa_think:
There is almost never a need for abortion. In 99.5% of the cases it’s a desire, and nothing more...

The question was philosophical in nature and meant to cause thought rather than a response.

Beer? :beer:

Family is not important thing. It's everything..

A liberal would ooh and ahhh how the family of Racoons just saved their baby from certain death, but with a unborn child, they would say, "It is a woman's choice to kill that baby"..

Eagle+egg.jpg

A liberal would ooh and ahhh how the family of Racoons just saved their baby from certain death, but with a unborn child, they would say, "It is a woman's choice to kill that baby"..

you're a joke -

images

not humanity but desert religions cloaked in family values have been the greatest plague on planet Earth in greed, wars and the destruction of the only known living Garden throughout the universe ... the raccoons and civil, secular humanity's extinction is all but assured by the selfloving, desert religion zealots.

Family is not important thing. It's everything..

Eagle+egg.jpg

you're a joke -

images

not humanity but desert religions cloaked in family values have been the greatest plague on planet Earth in greed, wars and the destruction of the only known living Garden throughout the universe ... the raccoons and civil, secular humanity's extinction is all but assured by the selfloving, desert religion zealots.

desert religions cloaked in family values have been the greatest plague on planet Earth in greed, wars and the destruction of the only known living Garden throughout the universe
You have just described the very essence of a liberal run city. Choke on it.

The point being, every dollar spent on Education is a potential dollar not given to The Abortion Industry.

Education.

Education.

Education.
Because women don't know they will get pregnant from having sex?

Perhaps... After all, sex and procreation is not an innate skill, but one that must be learned.

That is why education is the key.

Perhaps... After all, sex and procreation is not an innate skill, but one that must be learned.

Perhaps?

I mean it's only been known for over 10,000 years, right?

Evolution is all about blood (DNA). The Evolutionary Concept shared by all life is one of pushing it's own DNA up the Timeline through procreation and varying levels of care for the spawn. This concept is consummately displayed by the semi-Sentient Monkeys of Earth. Hash-tag "Family is EVERYTHING!"

The concept of Evolution predicts that Sentience will come crawling out of a dog-eat-dog jungle where the one trait shared by ALL of the creatures who're learning their place on The Timeline is a strong focus on procreation, coupled with a fierce loyalty to family and the willingness to promote and protect one's own blood, in open competition with other individuals, families and nations. History more than proves this prediction.

The willingness of the races to protect and promote their own at the expense of other races is also predicted by the concept of Evolution. Historic proof? You bet your darker-than-khaki ass!

On a living path to Sentience, religion is a tool that Evolution uses to teach the value of cooperation, and the Evolutionary Concept predicts that humans organized around religion WILL fight to the death both each other, and humans organized for other reasons. History once again proves The Concept.

Religion is not in competition with Evolution..... Religion is just one of many tools that Evolution uses to build a Sentient World out of a living planet. This is why the concept of Evolution doesn't change, even as our understanding of it does; and Religious Truth is subject to popular opinion and can change without notice.

What say we put the ancient Arab God Stories in to proper perspective, stop warring over the past and things where proof is impossible*, and drive this fucker back to The Stars?

:popcorn:

*Impossible Proof: Anything that requires 'Faith' to believe.

`
What exactly would you like to drive back to the stars?

Perhaps?

Yes. Sex has been around for a while. As prominently displayed in our short written history as it is ass-u-me-d in our pre-history.

But...

Every individual discovers the experience for the first time just once.

Sex has obviously been known to our ancestors since the beginning of Life, and to humanity as a species since the beginning of Humanity, but each individual member of our species sharing a ride on Timeline gets to discover themselves as sexual individuals, hopefully at a places and paces of their own choosing. And yes, I'm thinking of my teenage granddaughter and thanking my preferred Deity that her mother has no prudish issues that keep her from teaching sex to her kids just like she teaches them about the other ins and outs of life as a 21st Century Earthling.

Education!
Education!!
Education!!!
Take the key to your Starship and fly, Monkeys! Fly!!

Perhaps?

Yes. Sex has been around for a while. As prominently displayed in our short written history as it is ass-u-me-d in our pre-history.

But...

Every individual discovers the experience for the first time just once.

Sex has obviously been known to our ancestors since the beginning of Life, and to humanity as a species since the beginning of Humanity, but each individual member of our species sharing a ride on Timeline gets to discover themselves as sexual individuals, hopefully at a places and paces of their own choosing. And yes, I'm thinking of my teenage granddaughter and thanking my preferred Deity that her mother has no prudish issues that keep her from teaching sex to her kids just like she teaches them about the other ins and outs of life as a 21st Century Earthling.

Education!
Education!!
Education!!!
Take the key to your Starship and fly, Monkeys! Fly!!
You aren't all bad for a talking monkey, but then again you aren't all good for a talking monkey either.

But I find your argument that women are getting pregnant because they are ignorant to be less than plausible.

But maybe you can convince me. What key piece of knowledge do you think they are lacking? What grand revelation will make the light bulbs over their head go off and make them go, holy shit, I'm not going to get pregnant because I never knew that shit before?

Last edited:
What say we put the ancient Arab God Stories in to proper perspective, stop warring over the past and things where proof is impossible*, and drive this fucker back to The Stars?

Ass-U-Me-ing the goal of Evolution is to spawn a Sentient life form capable of exploring the stars, I want to drive us to the stars.

We, The Peeps.

Monkeys.

Earthlings.

Momma's little bastards.

Humanity.

If Momma's little bastards have a Father, His name is Time. Given enough Time and Luck, life can evolve past 'intelligent' and reach true Sentience, and Sentience explores the stars.

For the Rocket Scientists in the room: Life + Luck x Evolution / Time = Sentience

It is from Star Stuff that We are born.... I envision Future Earth a truly Sentient World. At peace with itself and exploring the stars.

Are the rest of you not just itching to explore it all?

:spinner:

Fair and simple tax codes.... Public budgets that are balanced by law.... Transparency in spending.

Then, build an economy that your grand kids can drive to the stars.

Still not rocket science, y'all. :smoke:

Ass-U-Me-ing the goal of Evolution is to spawn a Sentient life form capable of exploring the stars, I want to drive us to the stars.

We, The Peeps.

Monkeys.

Earthlings.

Momma's little bastards.

Humanity.

If Momma's little bastards have a Father, His name is Time. Given enough Time and Luck, life can evolve past 'intelligent' and reach true Sentience, and Sentience explores the stars.

For the Rocket Scientists in the room: Life + Luck x Evolution / Time = Sentience

It is from Star Stuff that We are born.... I envision Future Earth a truly Sentient World. At peace with itself and exploring the stars.

Sounds kind of religious to me.

But I find your argument that women are getting pregnant because they are ignorant to be less than plausible.

:1041: I never said that.

I never specifically said "unwanted pregnancies and therefore abortions could easily be reduced through education" either, but anyone reading this thread will know that that IS what I was implying. Not the bullshit that you are trying to spin.

Your twisting of words in an attempt to paint me as misogynistic is bullshit that needs to be called out.

I never specifically said "unwanted pregnancies and therefore abortions could easily be reduced through education" either, but anyone reading this thread will know that that IS what I was implying. Not the bullshit that you are trying to spin.

Your twisting of words in an attempt to paint me as misogynistic to be bullshit that needs to be called out.

My bad. What exactly is your objective of education then?

Because it sure seemed like we were discussing reducing abortions.

We, The Peeps.

Monkeys.

Earthlings.

Momma's little bastards.

Humanity.

Really? :eusa_eh:

Cool!

:thup: A discussion in Religion & Ethics was kind of the goal here.

We, The Peeps.

Monkeys.

Earthlings.

Momma's little bastards.

Humanity.

Really? :eusa_eh:

Cool!

:thup: A discussion in Religion & Ethics was kind of the goal here.
Well atheism is a religion, so there's that.

Your twisting of words in an attempt to paint me as misogynistic to be bullshit that needs to be called out.

My bad. What exactly is your objective of education then?

Because it sure seemed like we were discussing reducing abortions.

To educate!

To give human spawn the information they need to make better decisions and life choices.

I oppose industrialized abortion. But even with America's Abortion Industry grinding away for the last 40+ years, I see PLENTY of kids and young adults with no business having kids of their own.

These kids aren't stupid, they lack only an effective education about the choices they face and the consequences of those choices.

Forum List

Back