Famous Hollywood Lib: 'Hillary Will Be Indicted'

There's a lot at stake here. If Hillary Clinton doesn't get indicted, it will confirm our suspicions that politicians, unlike the rest of us, don't have to obey the law. Our government requires people to believe in the criminal justice system in order for it's power to be legitimate. If people believe that powerful people aren't held accountable, our government will not be considered legitimate arbiter of the law, but merely a collection of thugs who use the law as a selective punishment tool against its enemies.

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR THIRD YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

Well, if an actress says it, then it must be true.

I will start sewing her orange jumpsuit.

Sarandon is a rabid Democrat. For her to say that is quite a jump, even for a Berniekin.
Yes, the opinion of Thelma or Louise, and can't remember which, is of great importance.

Yeah, but you'd be claiming she spoke Gawd's Truth if she called Trump a gibbering bipedal anus, wouldn't you.

Don't lie now. You're no good at it.
I don't know. I think she's pretty good at it. She's been watching Clinton.

Hillary ain't getting indicted. A deal was made long ago She knows it and the democratic party leaders know it.

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR THIRD YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.
So you're ok with Hillary breaking the law and getting away with it.

Just to make that clear, that means you're a criminal too.

It makes me wonder why any criminals get punished, when the entire Democrat party is run by them.

It makes me wonder why any criminals get punished, when the entire Democrat party is run by them.

:lol:

It's not a "crime" to believe that all the fake scandals against Hillary are bullshit.

:lol:

It's not a "crime" to believe that all the fake scandals against Hillary are bullshit.
It is a crime against common sense.

the bern victims already had their chance to kick hillary in the girlnuts over the email scandal, or what was it that bernie said about it at the democrat debate? it's too late now.

And what fantastically retarded chain of thought led you to that conclusion, you dumb rube? :lol:

Forum List

Back