Fani Willis moves to quash subpoena for her testimony involving conflict of interest allegations…her lover’s divorce

That's exactly what the judge who put a stay on the subpoena wants to know.

Since he's being paid by the county that's a matter of public record you dumb ass. That's how we know he was being paid $250 an hour.

It doesn't surprise me that you make up excuses for why shit never happens the way you predict. To normal mother fuckers that tells us our assumptions and calculations were off but not you dumb MAGAts. You guys just invent another conspiracy to account for it.
Fanny is a virus parasite just like you are.

Just like Trump Russian collusion was something until it wasn't

Trump really wants Putin to like him.. that's why he was always grovelling.. Putin said that he grew tired of explaining things to Trump over and over again. Trump would not be someone to collude with. He can't keep his mouth shut and he's a traitor. Trump is dumb as a stump.

Haven't looked at Wade's CV, huh?

Yes, I have. You're just use to Trump's lawyers. He's had 20 in the past 7 years and he's paying them millions of dollars. Florida is setting up a 5 million dollar fund to help Trump with his legal fees.

NO top drawer lawyers will work for Trump. He doesn't listen or pay his bills. He's a nightmare client and a joke in New York state.

Yes, I have. You're just use to Trump's lawyers. He's had 20 in the past 7 years and he's paying them millions of dollars. Florida is setting up a 5 million dollar fund to help Trump with his legal fees.

NO top drawer lawyers will work for Trump. He doesn't listen or pay his bills. He's a nightmare client and a joke in New York state.
Clearly you haven't looked at his CV, otherwise you would not have had to resort to a rather pitiful TRUMP deflection.

Her fuckbuddy had a job in a prosecutor's office for less than one year, over 20 years ago. So unqualified for this job that it's, frankly, comical.

Yeah it is, parasite. All parasites end up in the gutter or eating their own
You MAGAts really are the participation trophy fail whites that I mock you for being aren't you? Things don't happen just because you lazy Simp. You got to work for them.

Clearly you haven't looked at his CV, otherwise you would not have had to resort to a rather pitiful TRUMP deflection.

Her fuckbuddy had a job in a prosecutor's office for less than one year, over 20 years ago. So unqualified for this job that it's, frankly, comical.

He has 20 years experience as an attorney. Are you a racist? Did you go to college at all?

Forum List

Back