Fani Willis moves to quash subpoena for her testimony involving conflict of interest allegations…her lover’s divorce

Of course…i understand. Keep playing your partisan politics. You let us know with each post that you don’t really care about justice…you just care about “get trump”
No, you don't understand.

You know less than nothing about the Jan 6 hearings. If you open your mouth about it, you embarrass yourself.

Hey fucking morons guess what?

:lmao:

Google News

"The key part to me is whether [Willis] lacks unique personal knowledge or has unique personal knowledge of a matter that's relevant to the subject matter," the judge said in ordering the stay. "Only after I hear what Mr. Wade has to say can do I think I can make a determination about whether [Willis] has any unique knowledge about these issues."

Hey fucking morons guess what?

:lmao:

Google News

"The key part to me is whether [Willis] lacks unique personal knowledge or has unique personal knowledge of a matter that's relevant to the subject matter," the judge said in ordering the stay. "Only after I hear what Mr. Wade has to say can do I think I can make a determination about whether [Willis] has any unique knowledge about these issues."
Spews a true moron

Fulton County, Georgia, District Attorney Fani Willis filed a motion to quash a subpoena seeking her testimony in the divorce proceedings involving a prosecutor she hired for her case against former President Donald Trump and whom she is accused of having an undisclosed relationship with.

Willis filed the motion on Thursday in response to a court filing from last week, which accused Willis of having an improper relationship with prosecutor Nathan Wade. He has allegedly been paid roughly $654,000 in legal fees by Fulton County since January 2022, which the filing claims he used for extravagant vacations with Willis.

The conflict of interest claims were raised by Michael Roman, one of Trump’s 14 co-defendants in the Georgia election interference case. Roman’s attorney claims sealed court records in the pending divorce case between Wade and his wife, Jocelyn, contain documentation of his and Willis’s relationship. Jocelyn Wade’s lawyer subpoenaed Willis for testimony on Jan. 23, which Willis is now seeking to dismiss.”

No one is above the law. Why is the DA trying to dodge a subpoena in her boyfriend’s divorce?

Odd behavior when we all know that NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.

The Fani case against Trump is bogus.
And it worked!

A Georgia judge on Monday put off his decision about whether Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis must testify in the divorce case of an alleged lover.

January 6th committee proved and meant nothing. Partisan politics appointed by Nancy Pelosi
You obviously didn't watch the hearings OR read their final report.
If you had you wouldn't be able to just parrot this innacurate, ridiculous crap.

You obviously didn't watch the hearings OR read their final report.
If you had you wouldn't be able to just parrot this innacurate, ridiculous crap.
I didn't have to, I just looked at who was on the committee and made my judgment. Obviously a partisan hack job by the Democrats. If you weren't so dishonest you would know that.

And it worked!

A Georgia judge on Monday put off his decision about whether Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis must testify in the divorce case of an alleged lover.
It's not about the divorce case, it's the $$$$$$$$$$$ spent ILLEGALLY!
:evil:

Fulton County, Georgia, District Attorney Fani Willis filed a motion to quash a subpoena seeking her testimony in the divorce proceedings involving a prosecutor she hired for her case against former President Donald Trump and whom she is accused of having an undisclosed relationship with.

Willis filed the motion on Thursday in response to a court filing from last week, which accused Willis of having an improper relationship with prosecutor Nathan Wade. He has allegedly been paid roughly $654,000 in legal fees by Fulton County since January 2022, which the filing claims he used for extravagant vacations with Willis.

The conflict of interest claims were raised by Michael Roman, one of Trump’s 14 co-defendants in the Georgia election interference case. Roman’s attorney claims sealed court records in the pending divorce case between Wade and his wife, Jocelyn, contain documentation of his and Willis’s relationship. Jocelyn Wade’s lawyer subpoenaed Willis for testimony on Jan. 23, which Willis is now seeking to dismiss.”

No one is above the law. Why is the DA trying to dodge a subpoena in her boyfriend’s divorce?

Odd behavior when we all know that NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.

The Fani case against Trump is bogus.
The case against Trump is real. This diversion has nothing to do with the evidence.

But the RWM will run with this.

I didn't have to, I just looked at who was on the committee and made my judgment. Obviously a partisan hack job by the Democrats. If you weren't so dishonest you would know that.
You're talking outta your ass.
It's a MAGAt Trumptard thing....to continue bleating and whining long after you've made it clear you really have no f-ing idea what you are talking about.

Forum List

Back