🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Far Leftist Shoots a Person at "Defund the Police" Rally

I don't care how many cops you have- you can't stop stupid.

Cops jobs, according to the black robes in the District of Criminals, are to apprehend criminals, after the fact.

I remember back when "Muslims" were a scary thing and people were saying "good Muslims" should step up and call out the "bad" ones- if the same thing isn't said about cops then the Double Standard is on full display- so, who's stupid?

Cops jobs, according to the black robes in the District of Criminals, are to apprehend criminals, after the fact.

I remember back when "Muslims" were a scary thing and people were saying "good Muslims" should step up and call out the "bad" ones- if the same thing isn't said about cops then the Double Standard is on full display- so, who's stupid?

People get shot and you are still whining about cops? What you said is completely bogus story anyway, cops DID condemn and do condemn cops who do not do a proper job.

Way more people have been killed by leftist rioters than unarmed black men by cops.

People get shot and you are still whining about cops? What you said is completely bogus story anyway, cops DID condemn and do condemn cops who do not do a proper job.

Way more people have been killed by leftist rioters than unarmed black men by cops.
Exactly.

Like, wow. BIG wow.

derailed thread ...figures

Anyway
end gun violence

It was probably a boogaloo white nationalist supremacist all hopped up on hate radio trying to make the peaceful protesters look bad .......of course

peacful protesters.png

No Hawaiian shirt ....he aint fooling anyone with that disguise

Pffffft

who.png

Yup. Mistakes happen, and they will get a nice payout. As they should.
So, you're putting a price tag on a human life?
Tax payers will pay the price.

Do you really expect that the participants have much sympathy for the anti-American rogue agency that is the FBI?

You used the wrong troll article. Fuck FBI. And definitely fuck BLM.

Forum List

Back