The People are Revolting

Yes, and she wants all who don’t bow to her sent to reeducation camps too.

Stalin would be proud.
Nonsense.

Alito — who recently came under fire over an upside-down American flag seen outside his home in 2021 — seemed to endorse the idea that the US should return to being a country of "godliness" while casting doubt on the possibility of future compromise between liberals and conservatives.

Is he insane? Half of us don't even believe in God anymore. Return to Godliness? Are we about to have a Civil/Holy war?

"One side or the other is going to win," Alito told Windsor at the event, Rolling Stone and the Times reported. "There can be a way of working, a way of living together peacefully, but it's difficult, you know, because there are differences on fundamental things that really can't be compromised."

With that attitude, he needs to step down.

"Like, people in this country who believe in God have got to keep fighting for that, to return our country to a place of godliness," she can be heard saying.

"I agree with you, I agree with you," Alito said.

This article says what she did could backfire. The Supreme's will just become more reclusive. GOOD! Then maybe they won't take money from the next billionaire. It could be a fake billionaire like this fake Catholic who got them to spill the beans.

Tell that to this jackass:

Yea but don't you see? You pay taxes and Danes get stuff for those taxes. Let me give you a great example. It's small but a good example. I went to Germany. Near Frankfurt in the country. Suddenly the most beautiful public poor appeared out of no where. Outside pool with life guards. In America, we used to have public pools too. Why did they disappear?

One reason is after the 60's blacks started showing up and whites were racist and closed them down. Started building pools in their backyards. Then whites fled the neighborhood taking the economic opportunities with them.

So why did you say it was free when they have to pay taxes to fund it?
Cognitive dissonance much?

If you lose your job, you won't lose your home or 401K. So collectively we pay for it but EVERYONE is covered regardless of if you have paid in for the last month or two. Or regardless of if you have pre existing conditions. Sound good to you?

Nonsense.

Alito — who recently came under fire over an upside-down American flag seen outside his home in 2021 — seemed to endorse the idea that the US should return to being a country of "godliness" while casting doubt on the possibility of future compromise between liberals and conservatives.

Is he insane? Half of us don't even believe in God anymore. Return to Godliness? Are we about to have a Civil/Holy war?

"One side or the other is going to win," Alito told Windsor at the event, Rolling Stone and the Times reported. "There can be a way of working, a way of living together peacefully, but it's difficult, you know, because there are differences on fundamental things that really can't be compromised."

With that attitude, he needs to step down.

"Like, people in this country who believe in God have got to keep fighting for that, to return our country to a place of godliness," she can be heard saying.

"I agree with you, I agree with you," Alito said.

This article says what she did could backfire. The Supreme's will just become more reclusive. GOOD! Then maybe they won't take money from the next billionaire. It could be a fake billionaire like this fake Catholic who got them to spill the beans.
Hillary did say conservatives should be put in reeducation camps.

And are Alito’s views worse?

If you lose your job, you won't lose your home or 401K. So collectively we pay for it but EVERYONE is covered regardless of if you have paid in for the last month or two. Or regardless of if you have pre existing conditions. Sound good to you?
Try responding to the post you quoted, Booboo.

Forum List

Back