Far-right Jackass Wants - Internment Camps For Muslims.

The same could be said of many Japanese-Americans in 1941-1942.

How many Japanese Americans were actually found to be collaborating with the Japanese?

Given that many terrorist attacks have been perpetrated by rightwing extremists who own guns - shouldn't we think about interning some of these dudes for public safety?
Wait, when the fuck did that ever happen? It's been nothing but a steady stream of left wingers killing people in any way possible and yes muslims are left wing government control freaks as a general population.

I agree that it is time Muslim immigration to be restricted here.

They need resolve their issues if at all possible in the ME and North Africa and elsewhere without inflicting it on us.

What evidence is there that they are "inflicting it on us"? Are most Muslim immigrants to the US causing problems?

We have had crazy Muslim attacks in this country who had connections to the ME. We have had convictions of folks conspiring. You don't think we have problems here?

How many?

We have crazy Christians.

We have crazy Athiests.

We have boatloads of crazies but no one talks about restricting them as groups.
Show me the crazy Christians preaching beheadings in the name of God. I'll wait for you to come up with that one.

Actually they are progressive conservative freaks who using big government to restrict the rights of others, just like our KKK and southern Democrats and white Americans and Puritans, et al, did over hundreds of years.

You can have your opinion, but not your own definitions.

The same could be said of many Japanese-Americans in 1941-1942.

How many Japanese Americans were actually found to be collaborating with the Japanese?

Given that many terrorist attacks have been perpetrated by rightwing extremists who own guns - shouldn't we think about interning some of these dudes for public safety?
Wait, when the fuck did that ever happen? It's been nothing but a steady stream of left wingers killing people in any way possible and yes muslims are left wing government control freaks as a general population.

Actually, Muslim extremists are conservative - socially, politically. But I wasn't referring to Islamic terrorism.

The majority of terrorism on US soil is DOMESTIC. Of that, a large percentage is right wing anti-government extremists.

I agree that it is time Muslim immigration to be restricted here.

They need resolve their issues if at all possible in the ME and North Africa and elsewhere without inflicting it on us.

What evidence is there that they are "inflicting it on us"? Are most Muslim immigrants to the US causing problems?

We have had crazy Muslim attacks in this country who had connections to the ME. We have had convictions of folks conspiring. You don't think we have problems here?

How many?

We have crazy Christians.

We have crazy Athiests.

We have boatloads of crazies but no one talks about restricting them as groups.
Show me the crazy Christians preaching beheadings in the name of God. I'll wait for you to come up with that one.

You do realize, don't you, that decapitation isn't the only form of religious extremist violence?

Clearly I am not. Anyone calling for such actions isn't a true lover of the liberty and freedom that our nation is blessed with. It's a chilling suggestion to say the least.

How did our nation get "blessed with" those liberties and freedoms? Did they just fall out of the sky? Maybe Santa brought them? What if those liberties are threatened? Would you pick up a gun to defend them against radical Islam at home?

When I was at Berkeley, the only camps legions of marxist professors ever talked about, and pleaded for, and openly advocated, were reeducation and death camps for people who believed in constitutional democracy.

I never heard of that. Ever.

Nice fantasy though.

"I never heard of that. Ever. Nice fantasy though."

You probably never heard of toilet paper until about a week ago either, Jethro. I know you've never heard of decent poetry. In fact I'm 100% sure of that.

DEAR ADMIN. "QUOTE" BUTTON STILL ISN'T WORKING.

"I never heard of that. Ever. Nice fantasy though."

You probably never heard of toilet paper until about a week ago either, Jethro. I know you've never heard of decent poetry. In fact I'm 100% sure of that.

DEAR ADMIN. "QUOTE" BUTTON STILL ISN'T WORKING.

Yes, it is. You have to click "reply".

Don't look at me, I didn't write the bloody software!

Forum List

Back