Farmer Prevented from Selling His Crop Because He Supports Traditional Marriage

Just face the fact that most conservatives would like to roll back anti-discrimination laws to the point where the whites-only diner could operate unfettered.

Based on my experience a few days ago involving two black females and their children they let run wild while people were trying to eat, I'm good with that.

I also believe that if a black owned restaurant wanted to do such a thing with whites, they should be able to do so. However, there's only so much money that can be made from serving fried chicken, watermelon, and collard greens.

Oh, no, not fried chicken, watermelon and collard greens! Wow, snowflake, you sure are missing out on some good eats.

I like all three.

:cuckoo:

So you can't show me the specific location? Got it. Much like when I've asked for the location of where the Constitution says healthcare, food stamps, etc. you couldn't provide it. The 10th Amendment says things like that belong at the State level yet you big government idiots still want them at the federal level.

You don't understand that the Constitution need not itemize 100 million specifics in order to cover them.

You are just one more retarded conservative who imagines our Constitution as something as fanciful as imagining that the moon is made of cheese.

You don't seem to understand that because you want the federal government to do it that makes it within their power.

I read what the Constitution says. You read for what you want it to say.

It's obviously within their power if it's the law of the land.

Are you claiming that every law passed is Constitutional?
Until it's been declared unConstitutional....it is. Feel free to challenge any law's Constitutionality, RL.

So you're saying the decision is what makes it unconstitutional? That sounds like the mentality that something isn't a crime unless you get caught.

So you would say the same with black lives matter to be denied?

If race weren't involved then yes.
It's a group that is just like the Nazi's.

I disagree, but that's irrelevant. I answered your question.
Really they are worse. They loot, use violence, block roads, goes against anyone that doesn't totally agree with them. Even light buildings on fire, but your party supports them.

BLM themselves does not condone looting. Blocking roads? Oh noez, not that.

BLM does not promote racial superiority.

However, this is all off topic to the thread, I answered your question.

So what are you trying to say, BLM only supports killing cops.

If race weren't involved then yes.
It's a group that is just like the Nazi's.

I disagree, but that's irrelevant. I answered your question.
Really they are worse. They loot, use violence, block roads, goes against anyone that doesn't totally agree with them. Even light buildings on fire, but your party supports them.

BLM themselves does not condone looting. Blocking roads? Oh noez, not that.

BLM does not promote racial superiority.

However, this is all off topic to the thread, I answered your question.

So what are you trying to say, BLM only supports killing cops.

Nope.

Tough titties. The yokel can peddle his wares plenty of other places.

Discrimination is A-OK with you as long as you approve of it.

What a fucking scumbag you are.
It's not okay. Thus the ordinance. Scumbag.
That bunch of commies who passed that ordinance are going to learn they screwed the pooch with that dumb ass law. That farmer will take it to the Supreme Court. He knows the law and Constitution are on his side. Thank God for the 2nd Amendment. (It protects the 1st)

More like the ACLU protects the first .

The only people the ACLU protects are the Free Shit Generation, deadbeats and trash.

Tough titties. The yokel can peddle his wares plenty of other places.

That bunch of commies who passed that ordinance are going to learn they screwed the pooch with that dumb ass law. That farmer will take it to the Supreme Court. He knows the law and Constitution are on his side. Thank God for the 2nd Amendment. (It protects the 1st)

The only people the ACLU protects are the Free Shit Generation, deadbeats and trash.

Like Rush Limbaugh?

Like Rush Limbaugh?
Who dat?

Like Rush Limbaugh?
Who dat?

A client of the ACLU.

You don't understand that the Constitution need not itemize 100 million specifics in order to cover them.

You are just one more retarded conservative who imagines our Constitution as something as fanciful as imagining that the moon is made of cheese.

You don't seem to understand that because you want the federal government to do it that makes it within their power.

Until it's been declared unConstitutional....it is. Feel free to challenge any law's Constitutionality, RL.

So you're saying the decision is what makes it unconstitutional? That sounds like the mentality that something isn't a crime unless you get caught.

How else would it be held unconstitutional, if it wasn't ruled unconstitutional?

How do you prevent Congress from passing an unconstitutional law before they pass it?

Just face the fact that most conservatives would like to roll back anti-discrimination laws to the point where the whites-only diner could operate unfettered.

Based on my experience a few days ago involving two black females and their children they let run wild while people were trying to eat, I'm good with that.

I also believe that if a black owned restaurant wanted to do such a thing with whites, they should be able to do so. However, there's only so much money that can be made from serving fried chicken, watermelon, and collard greens.

lol, I've outed another Steve_McGarrett.

Federal law says it and the Constitution protects the supremacy of federal law in the Supremacy Clause.

So you can't show me the specific location? Got it. Much like when I've asked for the location of where the Constitution says healthcare, food stamps, etc. you couldn't provide it. The 10th Amendment says things like that belong at the State level yet you big government idiots still want them at the federal level.

Yes they are until ruled unconstitutional. That is the way the Constitution works.

Are you aware that the judiciary can only rule on the constitutionality of laws that are challenged in court?

How else would it be held unconstitutional, if it wasn't ruled unconstitutional?

How do you prevent Congress from passing an unconstitutional law before they pass it?

The ruling doesn't make it unconstitutional. The ruling says that it is. If it's ruled unconstitutional, it was before the ruling took place.

Do you believe something is a crime only if the person gets caught?

Yes they are until ruled unconstitutional. That is the way the Constitution works.

Are you aware that the judiciary can only rule on the constitutionality of laws that are challenged in court?

So the wording changes when the decision is made?

Still using the it isn't illegal unless you get caught excuse I see.

The ruling doesn't make it unconstitutional. The ruling says that it is. If it's ruled unconstitutional, it was before the ruling took place.

Unconstitutional is a legal term.

People are innocent until proven guilty.

Govermment big enough to give you everything is big enough to take away everything.
Exactly!

It is heterosexuals who insisted government get involved in the institution of marriage as much as possible. Now they are paying the price for their greed.

You have every right to THINK a law is unconstitutional, if that's what you're ranting over.

Unconstitutional is a legal term.

People are innocent until proven guilty.

Unconstitutional is a term that denotes something goes against the Constitution. Are you saying something that can't change it's wording isn't unconstitutional when it's written?

They're guilty when they commit the crime. Telling them so doesn't change that what they did was illegal when they did it.

It depends on your definition of the word 'is', right Slick Willy?! :p

Forum List

Back