Farmer Prevented from Selling His Crop Because He Supports Traditional Marriage

That's exactly what NYCarbineer did. That's exactly what Seawytch did.

PA laws are not unconstitutional.

Anyone that supports them when compared to the 1st Amendment, as in this case, is arguing that laws passed by a legislative body are superior to what the Constitution says.

First amendment? What does the first amendment have to do with PA laws?

Freedom of religious exercise isn't in the 1st?

Religious freedom doesn't mean you get to be an asshole in public.

You don't need religious freedom to do that, the First allows it under freedom of expression

YOU MIGHT NOT BE INTERESTED IN THE GLEICHSCHALTUNG, BUT THE GLEICHSCHALTUNG IS INTERESTED IN YOU!

Jacques: Farmer gets boot for expressing his beliefs
He should convert to islam, then he will be able to.
Yep, coward left don't peep when Muslims refuse to go along with the homosexual agenda.

You show me actual examples of Muslims actually refusing to service actual homosexuals in America- I will be glad to denounce them in exactly the same manner.

(and please don't such a liar to post the lying video that claims to be exactly that in Michigan- I have watched and listened to that video- not a single bakery that makes wedding cakes actually refused to bake a wedding cake for the faux gay man.)

Million dollar question: why are the left so busy pretending to remain ignorant about their Muslim masters?

Retailer Lets Muslim Employees Refuse Service

LOL- if you religious bigots couldn't like you couldn't post.

I asked for an example of Muslims refusing to service actual homosexuals in America

You provide an example of employees in England- being allowed by their employer- to not sell alcohol- to anyone- 'forcing shoppers to wait for another clerk'.......lol....you assholes are always such liars.

Among the latest evidence of this trend is a recently announced policy change at the popular retailer Marks & Spencer. According to reports, Muslims working at the store are permitted to deny the sale of any product they find offensive, forcing shoppers to wait for another clerk.

Y'know, our heads wouldn't explode if we just calmed down and allowed each other a little room.

You really aren't obligated to punish anyone who dares to express an opinion that you don't like.

I hate people who don't go out into the intersection and wait to turn left on a green light, but I don't want them to lose their license.

PA laws are not unconstitutional.

Anyone that supports them when compared to the 1st Amendment, as in this case, is arguing that laws passed by a legislative body are superior to what the Constitution says.

You don't need religious freedom to do that, the First allows it under freedom of expression

Not really. You don't have the right to deny others' theirs.

That's not what the bible says...

Acts 17:26:

And he [God] made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place,
God hating Leftards always think they are theologians.

"For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh."

Yes, and? What does that have to do with Divorce (which is what that passage was about) or segregation? The bible was crystal clear about divorce and was pretty clear about segregation, so much that a christians used the bible to justify segregation and slavery.
Dufus, the Bible allows divorce when it should and interracial marriage was a norm then. Several famous Bible figures had interracial marriages.
Jesus said quite clearly that if one divorces except for infidelity, it's adultery. But isn't it odd how you cafeteria christians ignore that part.
Donald Trump wasn't a Christian until a few years ago so like seawytch you try to conflate the words without knowing them according to your own little push to twist for your agenda and hate on Christians at the same time.
What makes you say that "Donald Trump wasn't a Christian until a few years ago"?

Well, I'm glad you feel that way. I have some protestors at Berkeley you should speak with.

Yet you think someone has a right to deny someone of the free exercise of their religion by demanding to be served.

Well, I'm glad you feel that way. I have some protestors at Berkeley you should speak with.

Funny how those that think they have a right to be served don't mind denying someone the right to refuse them under provisions of the 1st amendment.

I think Berkeley needs to chill out.

YOU MIGHT NOT BE INTERESTED IN THE GLEICHSCHALTUNG, BUT THE GLEICHSCHALTUNG IS INTERESTED IN YOU!

Jacques: Farmer gets boot for expressing his beliefs
He should convert to islam, then he will be able to.
Yep, coward left don't peep when Muslims refuse to go along with the homosexual agenda.

You show me actual examples of Muslims actually refusing to service actual homosexuals in America- I will be glad to denounce them in exactly the same manner.

(and please don't such a liar to post the lying video that claims to be exactly that in Michigan- I have watched and listened to that video- not a single bakery that makes wedding cakes actually refused to bake a wedding cake for the faux gay man.)

Million dollar question: why are the left so busy pretending to remain ignorant about their Muslim masters?

Muslim barber refuses to cut hair of lesbian: Whose rights trump whose? - Liberty Unyielding

Another swing, miss and lie by Weatherboy.

Not the United States
Not refusing service to a homosexual for being homosexual- but for refusing to cut a women's hair- which his shop doesn't normally do.

Gay activists have met their match with Muslim barbers

All peacefully resolved- both parties happy.

Religious freedom is a right? No? Who's "right's" trumps who's? Constitutional or some silly PA law?

Think hard

Yet you think someone has a right to deny someone of the free exercise of their religion by demanding to be served.

Oh, cuz teh gey? Nowhere in the bible does it say you can't trade goods and services with homosexuals.

Funny how those that think they have a right to be served don't mind denying someone the right to refuse them under provisions of the 1st amendment.
The essence of the First Amendment is that we need to be tolerant of those with whom we disagree, and let them speak.

Some people have chosen to ignore that. Aggressively.

Religious freedom is a right? No? Who's "right's" trumps who's? Constitutional or some silly PA law?

Think hard

Your religious rights do not include denying service to others if you are a public business. There is no justification for it.

Then again, it's not really about religion. You guys have no problem with a business denying services to someone because of skin color either.

Ya'll are ignoring the most pressing question about this case: What type of donuts does he sell?

Why would he not have to mention their race? How about their religion? How about their ages?

You seem to be presuming a lot on what Jesus believed.

I DO know he condemned those who divorce......and yet we have all these modern day christians who ignore that one clear and concise bit of teaching.

I DO know he supported only heterosexual marriages . . . and yet we have all these folks claiming to know religion ignoring it.

But you oddly enough don't know that Jesus condemned divorce and remarriage.

Jesus never condemned same gender marriage- but he did condemn the kind of marriage Donald Trump is in right now.

So of course the marriage that bothers you is Bob marrying Gary- not Donald marrying Melania.

I know it enough to not have done it.

Jesus was clear about what types of marriages were acceptable. Fag marriages weren't one of them.

Jesus never mentioned 'fags' at all.

He did say that Donald Trump is an adulterer though.

Of course he did. Why is that significant when it's clear that Trump doesn't intend to follow Christ's teachings? In fact, if he did, as his VP has done, he would be condemned for doing so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donald Trump calls himself a Christian.

Personally I don't care about his adultery- but I do think it is relevant when Christians refuse to serve gay couples- citing their Christian beliefs in marriage- but don't make any such issue about marrying a couple like Donald and Melania

The Country Mill family and its staff have and will continue to participate in hosting the ceremonies held at our orchard. It remains our deeply held religious belief that marriage is the union of one man and one woman and Country Mill has the First Amendment Right to express and act upon its beliefs.

Think hard

Free exercise of religion is a right. HappyJoy thinks someone wanting to be served ranks higher.

That's not what the bible says...

Acts 17:26:

And he [God] made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place,
God hating Leftards always think they are theologians.

"For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh."

Yes, and? What does that have to do with Divorce (which is what that passage was about) or segregation? The bible was crystal clear about divorce and was pretty clear about segregation, so much that a christians used the bible to justify segregation and slavery.
Dufus, the Bible allows divorce when it should and interracial marriage was a norm then. Several famous Bible figures had interracial marriages.
Jesus said quite clearly that if one divorces except for infidelity, it's adultery. But isn't it odd how you cafeteria christians ignore that part.

He said quite clearly that marriage was between a man and a woman yet you still support fags marrying. How odd you ignore that part.

The New Testament quite clearly states that Christians are to obey the law- yet you still support Christians breaking the law. How odd you ignore that part.

Think hard

Your religious rights do not include denying service to others if you are a public business. There is no justification for it.

Then again, it's not really about religion. You guys have no problem with a business denying services to someone because of skin color either.
We can just deny you service because you have demons, that'll work.

Think hard

Well yes there is justification, it's the farmer's religious belief. He's protected Constitutionally

Forum List

Back