Farmer Prevented from Selling His Crop Because He Supports Traditional Marriage

He said quite clearly that marriage was between a man and a woman yet you still support fags marrying. How odd you ignore that part.

The New Testament quite clearly states that Christians are to obey the law- yet you still support Christians breaking the law. How odd you ignore that part.

The NT quite clearly states that marriage should be between a man and a woman yet you still support marriages outside that part.
The left hate the fact the Bible says we are one race, human, not the 50 they created and we are all created equally in the image of God. They think murdering babies is a great thing too.

That's the level of vermin the left are.
Not really. You don't have the right to deny others' theirs.

Religious freedom is a right? No? Who's "right's" trumps who's? Constitutional or some silly PA law?

Think hard

Your religious rights do not include denying service to others if you are a public business. There is no justification for it.

Then again, it's not really about religion. You guys have no problem with a business denying services to someone because of skin color either.
You just said Muslims can deny service, Dufus.

No, I think you're confused.
Then link to your posts over the last ten years of you condemning Muslims refusing service.

Do you have at least one? No? Tsk tsk.

Honestly I have no idea. But you specifically said "You just said Muslims can deny service"

When did I say that, liar?

The New Testament quite clearly states that Christians are to obey the law- yet you still support Christians breaking the law. How odd you ignore that part.

The NT quite clearly states that marriage should be between a man and a woman yet you still support marriages outside that part.
The left hate the fact the Bible says we are one race, human, not the 50 they created and we are all created equally in the image of God. They think murdering babies is a great thing too.

Religious freedom is a right? No? Who's "right's" trumps who's? Constitutional or some silly PA law?

Think hard

Your religious rights do not include denying service to others if you are a public business. There is no justification for it.

Then again, it's not really about religion. You guys have no problem with a business denying services to someone because of skin color either.

Then link to your posts over the last ten years of you condemning Muslims refusing service.

Honestly I have no idea. But you specifically said "You just said Muslims can deny service"

Sorry, that was your comrade hater.

But your unwillingness to ever post anything negative about Muslims makes my point.

Dufus, the Bible allows divorce when it should and interracial marriage was a norm then. Several famous Bible figures had interracial marriages.
Jesus said quite clearly that if one divorces except for infidelity, it's adultery. But isn't it odd how you cafeteria christians ignore that part.

He said quite clearly that marriage was between a man and a woman yet you still support fags marrying. How odd you ignore that part.

Satan quoted Scripture more than anyone.
Can you post the video?
I refuse to post anymore Obama videos.

But your unwillingness to ever post anything negative about Muslims makes my point.

Christ, you're dim.

How is this? Muslims have the same rights as Christians to discriminate. Better now?

Some of these "Christian" bible translations are really wild.

'Certificate of divorce' -- yeah that was a thing back then… duh!

Another one that ignores marriage being between a man/woman is the only acceptable kind.

Another one that ignores the Biblical prohibition of divorce and Bible demand that Christians obey the law.

Another one that ignores the Biblical support of marriages only between a man and a woman.
Another one that ignores the Biblical prohibition of divorce and Bible demand that Christians obey the law.

Another fag supporter that ignores what types of marriages are acceptable and what types aren't.

Get lost, NL.
Poor boy......trying to make himself feel better at the expense of his fellow citizens.

Too bad for you.....we can legally marry. I guess you believe that somehow lessens your so-called marriage now.

Christ, you're dim.

How is this? Muslims have the same rights as Christians to discriminate. Better now?
Retroactive word parsing to pretend you're critical of Islam again validates my point.

Freedom of religious exercise isn't in the 1st?

Religious freedom doesn't mean you get to be an asshole in public.

You don't need religious freedom to do that, the First allows it under freedom of expression

Yet you think someone has a right to deny someone of the free exercise of their religion by demanding to be served.

Oh, cuz teh gey? Nowhere in the bible does it say you can't trade goods and services with homosexuals.
They like to ignore what's really there and add stuff that isn't there...to justify their own prejudices.

But you oddly enough don't know that Jesus condemned divorce and remarriage.

Jesus never condemned same gender marriage- but he did condemn the kind of marriage Donald Trump is in right now.

So of course the marriage that bothers you is Bob marrying Gary- not Donald marrying Melania.

I know it enough to not have done it.

Jesus was clear about what types of marriages were acceptable. Fag marriages weren't one of them.

Jesus never mentioned 'fags' at all.

He did say that Donald Trump is an adulterer though.

Of course he did. Why is that significant when it's clear that Trump doesn't intend to follow Christ's teachings? In fact, if he did, as his VP has done, he would be condemned for doing so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donald Trump calls himself a Christian.

Personally I don't care about his adultery- but I do think it is relevant when Christians refuse to serve gay couples- citing their Christian beliefs in marriage- but don't make any such issue about marrying a couple like Donald and Melania

The Country Mill family and its staff have and will continue to participate in hosting the ceremonies held at our orchard. It remains our deeply held religious belief that marriage is the union of one man and one woman and Country Mill has the First Amendment Right to express and act upon its beliefs.

Obama calls himself a Christian yet supports the concept of abortion despite God's word saying He knew you before you were born. In fact, many on the left support abortion despite God's word. Why do they ignore God's word?
Yes...many christians support legalized abortion. And those of us who are not christian don't have to pay attention to your so-called god's "word".

Yes, and? What does that have to do with Divorce (which is what that passage was about) or segregation? The bible was crystal clear about divorce and was pretty clear about segregation, so much that a christians used the bible to justify segregation and slavery.
Dufus, the Bible allows divorce when it should and interracial marriage was a norm then. Several famous Bible figures had interracial marriages.
Jesus said quite clearly that if one divorces except for infidelity, it's adultery. But isn't it odd how you cafeteria christians ignore that part.

Well I know you and Satan are tight- so who am I to disagree with your personal communication with Satan.

Can you post the video?
I refuse to post anymore Obama videos.
Well, I can understand how that just ruins your self-esteem.

He should convert to islam, then he will be able to.
Yep, coward left don't peep when Muslims refuse to go along with the homosexual agenda.

You show me actual examples of Muslims actually refusing to service actual homosexuals in America- I will be glad to denounce them in exactly the same manner.

(and please don't such a liar to post the lying video that claims to be exactly that in Michigan- I have watched and listened to that video- not a single bakery that makes wedding cakes actually refused to bake a wedding cake for the faux gay man.)

Million dollar question: why are the left so busy pretending to remain ignorant about their Muslim masters?

Muslim barber refuses to cut hair of lesbian: Whose rights trump whose? - Liberty Unyielding

Another swing, miss and lie by Weatherboy.

Not the United States
Not refusing service to a homosexual for being homosexual- but for refusing to cut a women's hair- which his shop doesn't normally do.

Gay activists have met their match with Muslim barbers

All peacefully resolved- both parties happy.
Editing what I post to distort what I said.

How leftist of you to violate USMB rules to push your lies.

Report me then little Muslim hating Snowflake.

Of course I didn't break any USMB rules.

Christ, you're dim.

Retroactive word parsing to pretend you're critical of Islam again validates my point.

Pretend? My post wasn't critical of Islam, just like saying a Christian business does not have the right to discriminate isn't critical of Christianity either.

You don't need religious freedom to do that, the First allows it under freedom of expression

Yet you think someone has a right to deny someone of the free exercise of their religion by demanding to be served.

Oh, cuz teh gey? Nowhere in the bible does it say you can't trade goods and services with homosexuals.
They like to ignore what's really there and add stuff that isn't there...to justify their own prejudices.

Like Trump pretending he has 'big hands'.

God hating Leftards always think they are theologians.

"For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh."

Yes, and? What does that have to do with Divorce (which is what that passage was about) or segregation? The bible was crystal clear about divorce and was pretty clear about segregation, so much that a christians used the bible to justify segregation and slavery.

He also said that because of the depravity of the human heart, the marriage bond might be severed under certain circumstances. That leads to what the Church calls the exception clause and can lead to annulments....cafeteria Bible scholar

Jesus's words are very clear- not 'certain circumstances- exactly one circumstance- if a married woman has sex with another man.

8 Jesus replied, “Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. 9 I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”

Dude, you nor Hairy Back are Biblical scholars. In fact neither of you have the first clue so stop trying to tell Christians what it is, we laugh at you

He should convert to islam, then he will be able to.
Yep, coward left don't peep when Muslims refuse to go along with the homosexual agenda.

You show me actual examples of Muslims actually refusing to service actual homosexuals in America- I will be glad to denounce them in exactly the same manner.

(and please don't such a liar to post the lying video that claims to be exactly that in Michigan- I have watched and listened to that video- not a single bakery that makes wedding cakes actually refused to bake a wedding cake for the faux gay man.)

Million dollar question: why are the left so busy pretending to remain ignorant about their Muslim masters?

Muslim barber refuses to cut hair of lesbian: Whose rights trump whose? - Liberty Unyielding

Not the United States
Not refusing service to a homosexual for being homosexual- but for refusing to cut a women's hair- which his shop doesn't normally do.

The only liar is you, dude. I checked his links and the very first one takes place in the good 'ole USA. Why do you lie so much?

Sigh- already addressed- hell I addressed that link before he even posted it:

Fact is that not a single baker in that video- that makes and sells wedding cakes- refused to bake a single cake for a 'gay wedding'

How do we know that that video is a lying piece of crap? Look at the editing.

Think hard

In America Muslims can't legally refuse service to Christians.
And Christians can't legally refuse service to Muslims.

Not for their faith or skin color or country of origin.

Attending a church, using a church facility, belonging to a religious group, listening to a preacher even or reading the bible doesn't make Jesus Christ your personal Savior.

Is Donald Trump now a born-again Christian?[/QUOTE]

Ah thats right- to some Christians, nobody is a Christian unless they believe in Jesus exactly the way that those Christians believe Christians have to believe in Jesus......

Trump calls himself a Christian- if you don't want to believe him- well hells bells- fine with me.

LOL

(RNS) Donald Trump recently accepted Jesus Christ as his Savior, making him a 'baby Christian,' Focus on the Family founder James Dobson reportedly said.

Not the United States

The only liar is you, dude. I checked his links and the very first one takes place in the good 'ole USA. Why do you lie so much?

Sigh- already addressed- hell I addressed that link before he even posted it:

Fact is that not a single baker in that video- that makes and sells wedding cakes- refused to bake a single cake for a 'gay wedding'

How do we know that that video is a lying piece of crap? Look at the editing.
Fact is you edited my post because your agenda requires lies.

Freedom of religious exercise isn't in the 1st?

Think hard

Free exercise of religion is a right. HappyJoy thinks someone wanting to be served ranks higher.

Actually, the Supreme Court thinks that.

The plaintiffs argued that Piggie Park's exclusion of African-Americans constituted a violation of Title II. The defendant Bessinger denied the discrimination, denied that the restaurants were public accommodations in the meaning of the Act (as did not, in his view, involve interstate commerce), and argued that the Civil Rights Act violated his freedom of religion as "his religious beliefs compel him to oppose any integration of the races whatever."

Newman v. Piggie Park Enterprises, Inc. - Wikipedia.

Forum List

Back