Farmer Prevented from Selling His Crop Because He Supports Traditional Marriage

Of course he did. Why is that significant when it's clear that Trump doesn't intend to follow Christ's teachings? In fact, if he did, as his VP has done, he would be condemned for doing so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donald Trump calls himself a Christian.

Personally I don't care about his adultery- but I do think it is relevant when Christians refuse to serve gay couples- citing their Christian beliefs in marriage- but don't make any such issue about marrying a couple like Donald and Melania

The Country Mill family and its staff have and will continue to participate in hosting the ceremonies held at our orchard. It remains our deeply held religious belief that marriage is the union of one man and one woman and Country Mill has the First Amendment Right to express and act upon its beliefs.

Obama calls himself a Christian yet supports the concept of abortion despite God's word saying He knew you before you were born. In fact, many on the left support abortion despite God's word. Why do they ignore God's word?

Nothing in the Bible prohibits abortion. The Bible gives instructions on how to induce one.

At the time Jesus walked the earth, it was a common practice (that Jesus never mentioned) to leave sickly, deformed or otherwise deficient babies out in the elements to die.

Finally, if the Bible cares so much about the fetus, why are there different penalties for a child bearing woman to be killed than for the fetus she is carrying?

If men struggle with each other and strike a woman with child so that she has a miscarriage, yet there is no further injury, he shall surely be fined as the woman’s husband may demand of him, and he shall pay as the judges decide. 23 But if there is any further injury, then you shall appoint as a penalty life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise." Ex. 21:22-25,
The commandment thou shalt not kill covers it as it is a human (adam=human) in the womb.
So no one is to kill at all? What about executions? What about in war?
"Murder" is the actual word. My mistake on wording.

Yep, coward left don't peep when Muslims refuse to go along with the homosexual agenda.

You show me actual examples of Muslims actually refusing to service actual homosexuals in America- I will be glad to denounce them in exactly the same manner.

(and please don't such a liar to post the lying video that claims to be exactly that in Michigan- I have watched and listened to that video- not a single bakery that makes wedding cakes actually refused to bake a wedding cake for the faux gay man.)

Million dollar question: why are the left so busy pretending to remain ignorant about their Muslim masters?

Muslim barber refuses to cut hair of lesbian: Whose rights trump whose? - Liberty Unyielding

Another swing, miss and lie by Weatherboy.

Not the United States
Not refusing service to a homosexual for being homosexual- but for refusing to cut a women's hair- which his shop doesn't normally do.

Gay activists have met their match with Muslim barbers

All peacefully resolved- both parties happy.

The only liar is you, dude. I checked his links and the very first one takes place in the good 'ole USA. Why do you lie so much?

Sigh- already addressed- hell I addressed that link before he even posted it:

(and please don't such a liar to post the lying video that claims to be exactly that in Michigan- I have watched and listened to that video- not a single bakery that makes wedding cakes actually refused to bake a wedding cake for the faux gay man.)

Fact is that not a single baker in that video- that makes and sells wedding cakes- refused to bake a single cake for a 'gay wedding'

How do we know that that video is a lying piece of crap? Look at the editing.
It bears repeating, because dense people don't seem to be able to get it....that Michigan has no provision in their PA laws to protect people based on their sexual orientation. So whether or not the videos are real and really show muslim bakers refusing to bake a cake is irrelevant.....IN MICHIGAN....because it is not breaking any Public Accommodation law in MI to do so.

Such is NOT the case in either Oregon or Colorado.

You don't need religious freedom to do that, the First allows it under freedom of expression

Not really. You don't have the right to deny others' theirs.

Religious freedom is a right? No? Who's "right's" trumps who's? Constitutional or some silly PA law?

Think hard

Your religious rights do not include denying service to others if you are a public business. There is no justification for it.

Then again, it's not really about religion. You guys have no problem with a business denying services to someone because of skin color either.
You just said Muslims can deny service, Dufus.

In America Muslims can't legally refuse service to Christians.
And Christians can't legally refuse service to Muslims.

Not for their faith or skin color or country of origin.
...because all 50 states have PA laws that protect people based on religion.

It bears repeating, because dense people don't seem to be able to get it....that Michigan has no provision in their PA laws to protect people based on their sexual orientation. So whether or not the videos are real and really show muslim bakers refusing to bake a cake is irrelevant.....IN MICHIGAN....because it is not breaking any Public Accommodation law in MI to do so.

You are such a shameless hypocrite.

Jesus never mentioned 'fags' at all.

He did say that Donald Trump is an adulterer though.

Of course he did. Why is that significant when it's clear that Trump doesn't intend to follow Christ's teachings? In fact, if he did, as his VP has done, he would be condemned for doing so.

Personally I don't care about his adultery- but I do think it is relevant when Christians refuse to serve gay couples- citing their Christian beliefs in marriage- but don't make any such issue about marrying a couple like Donald and Melania

The Country Mill family and its staff have and will continue to participate in hosting the ceremonies held at our orchard. It remains our deeply held religious belief that marriage is the union of one man and one woman and Country Mill has the First Amendment Right to express and act upon its beliefs.

Obama calls himself a Christian yet supports the concept of abortion despite God's word saying He knew you before you were born. In fact, many on the left support abortion despite God's word. Why do they ignore God's word?

Nothing in the Bible prohibits abortion. The Bible gives instructions on how to induce one.

At the time Jesus walked the earth, it was a common practice (that Jesus never mentioned) to leave sickly, deformed or otherwise deficient babies out in the elements to die.

Finally, if the Bible cares so much about the fetus, why are there different penalties for a child bearing woman to be killed than for the fetus she is carrying?

If men struggle with each other and strike a woman with child so that she has a miscarriage, yet there is no further injury, he shall surely be fined as the woman’s husband may demand of him, and he shall pay as the judges decide. 23 But if there is any further injury, then you shall appoint as a penalty life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise." Ex. 21:22-25,
The commandment thou shalt not kill covers it as it is a human (adam=human) in the womb.

You are ignoring the actual Biblical words.

What is the penalty for violating the commandment against murder?
But if there is any further injury, then you shall appoint as a penalty life for life,

What is the penalty if a man causes a woman to miscarry?
Not a 'life for a life'-- but a fine:
he shall surely be fined as the woman’s husband may demand of him, and he shall pay as the judges decide.

Religious freedom is a right? No? Who's "right's" trumps who's? Constitutional or some silly PA law?

Think hard

Your religious rights do not include denying service to others if you are a public business. There is no justification for it.

Then again, it's not really about religion. You guys have no problem with a business denying services to someone because of skin color either.

In America Muslims can't legally refuse service to Christians.
And Christians can't legally refuse service to Muslims.

Not for their faith or skin color or country of origin.
...because all 50 states have PA laws that protect people based on religion.

Because there is a federal law that protects everyone based on religion.

He should convert to islam, then he will be able to.
Yep, coward left don't peep when Muslims refuse to go along with the homosexual agenda.

You show me actual examples of Muslims actually refusing to service actual homosexuals in America- I will be glad to denounce them in exactly the same manner.

Million dollar question: why are the left so busy pretending to remain ignorant about their Muslim masters?

Muslim barber refuses to cut hair of lesbian: Whose rights trump whose? - Liberty Unyielding

Another swing, miss and lie by Weatherboy.

Not the United States
Not refusing service to a homosexual for being homosexual- but for refusing to cut a women's hair- which his shop doesn't normally do.

Gay activists have met their match with Muslim barbers

All peacefully resolved- both parties happy.

The only liar is you, dude. I checked his links and the very first one takes place in the good 'ole USA. Why do you lie so much?
MDCR - For Victims of Unlawful Discrimination

Religious freedom doesn't mean you get to be an asshole in public.

You don't need religious freedom to do that, the First allows it under freedom of expression

Think hard

They can...in states such as Michigan that don't include sexual orientation in their PA laws.

You are ignoring the actual Biblical words.

What is the penalty for violating the commandment against murder?
But if there is any further injury, then you shall appoint as a penalty life for life,

What is the penalty if a man causes a woman to miscarry?
Not a 'life for a life'-- but a fine:
he shall surely be fined as the woman’s husband may demand of him, and he shall pay as the judges decide.
I am not ignoring anything other than your ignorance.

So no one is to kill at all? What about executions? What about in war?
"Murder" is the actual word. My mistake on wording.
So...abortion is murder?

Why? For supporting the law?

You'd be singing a different tune if a white christian was involved regardless of state laws. Don't lie, just admit it.

You'd be singing a different tune if a white christian was involved regardless of state laws. Don't lie, just admit it.
Nope...I certainly wouldn't give them my business...but there's nothing that can be done legally in a state like Michigan if they refuse service to people due to being gay. In fact, I bet that happens.

Nope...I certainly wouldn't give them my business...but there's nothing that can be done legally in a state like Michigan if they refuse service to people due to being gay. In fact, I bet that happens.
450px-LGBT_employment_discrimination_law_in_the_United_States.svg.png

Current U.S. LGBT employment discrimination laws.
Sexual orientation and gender identity: all employment
Sexual orientation: all employment, gender identity only in state employment
Sexual orientation: all employment
Sexual orientation and gender identity: state employment only
Sexual orientation: state employment only
No state-level protection for LGBT employees

Here....has better chart: LGBT employment discrimination in the United States - Wikipedia

You can't even drive around filming in certain michigan neighborhoods without being harassed by the muslims...I wonder if this law is kept in place to appease those same people..?

You can't even drive around filming in certain michigan neighborhoods without being harassed by the muslims...I wonder if this law is kept in place to appease those same people..?
Really? Doesn't sound like a place I'd want to go.....just like all those 3rd world like states such as Alabama, Mississippi, and Arkansas where all that in-breeding takes place.

Really? Doesn't sound like a place I'd want to go.....just like all those 3rd world like states such as Alabama, Mississippi, and Arkansas where all that in-breeding takes place.

Got some statistics to back up your claims of high levels of inbreeding?

Got some statistics to back up your claims of high levels of inbreeding?
All we have to do is look at people from there.....that doesn't come thru natural breeding......:lol:
upload_2017-9-12_17-8-14.jpeg
upload_2017-9-12_17-8-24.jpeg
upload_2017-9-12_17-8-49.jpeg

Forum List

Back