Farrow & Ball paint names ‘normalise’ abuse of animals, says Peta

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Animal rights group says shades such as Dead Salmon and Au Lait ignore the sentience of fish and exploitation of cows

I dont know but this seems like middle class angst rather than an issue. Its a left keaning issue that is the equivalent of the crazy rights culture war junk.

You know, books in schools,History in schools,, kids watching drag story with their parents, mixed race couples advertising anything and, of course, the war on anything

I wonder if a chat might have sorted this out before it went public ? Maybe Farrow could have employed someone to advise them on sensibilities and acceptable terms ? Maybe they tried this and were ignored ?

Because the issue for the paint guys is that the sort of people who back Peta are the sort of people who take paint seriously.

I must confess that I am colour blind when it comes to er colour.. Mrs T has long since stopped shoving paint charts under my nose.

Would it harm the brand to rename dead salmon paint as pinkish ?

Or something similar ? Their paint is bought for the name not the colour.They should consider that and smell the coffee.

At the end of it I dont really give a shit. But Farrow should give it some thought.

No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

Forum List

Back