Fast & Furious star Paul Walker dies in car crash

'Fast and Furious' Star Paul Walker Killed in Crash

Nov. 30, 2013

By DEAN SCHABNER

Paul Walker, an actor perhaps best known for his roles in the "Fast and Furious" films died today in a car crash, his rep told ABC News. He was 40 years old.

"Sadly I must confirm that Paul did pass away this afternoon," Ame Van Iden said in an email.

Though the rep gave no more details, entertainment web site TMZ reported that Walker was in a Porsche when the driver lost control and crashed the vehicle into a tree.

The Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff's Station confirmed in a statement to Us Weekly that there were two fatalities in a traffic collision at approximately 3:30 p.m. Saturday.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/fast-furious-star-paul-walker-killed-crash/story?id=21059278

Last edited by a moderator:
Just heard Paul Walker of the fast and furious movies has died ironically reports are it was in a car crash.

Wasn't a fan, but my Facebook feed is going nuts with everyone talking about him. He didn't find a cure for cancer, FFS. He was an actor.

Still, to die like that...would be horrific. He had a lot of fans, and seemed a pretty cool, laidback dude.

Wasn't a fan, but my Facebook feed is going nuts with everyone talking about him. He didn't find a cure for cancer, FFS. He was an actor.

Still, to die like that...would be horrific. He had a lot of fans, and seemed a pretty cool, laidback dude.

So what he was an actor? Just means more of us knew he existed and are sad to hear he passed. He was one of my daughter's earliest crushes.

I guess I'm just as bewildered by people who would second-guess if someone has the right to feel bad about an untimely passing.

My heart goes out to his family and friends, how awful to die like that, and to be so young...the one actor I had a mad crush on...I just can't believe it...I'm in complete shock...

May he rest in peace.....♥

a8adu5ur.jpg

last picture

The irony is unreal. If it were April 1st I wouldn't have believed it for a second.

Wonder how Jordana Brewster is taking it ?

Killed in a Porsche exploding in a ball of flames ! How ironic is that ?
If it we're April 1st I wouldn't have fallen for it for a second !

How fucking sad. I wonder how Jordana Brewster is taking it ?

Everybody who worked with him is probably in shock.

This is sad. I never watched the F & F movies even though Vin Diesel stars in them. Roaring cars just aren't my thang any more. But still...I am so sorry for all his fans and family. :(

omg. That car is just....in pieces!!

What a handsome man. This is terrible. :(

So what he was an actor? Just means more of us knew he existed and are sad to hear he passed. He was one of my daughter's earliest crushes.

I guess I'm just as bewildered by people who would second-guess if someone has the right to feel bad about an untimely passing.

He was loved by a lot of people, but was an actor in the end. Eight Below was a great movie though. I haven't seen the Fast And The Furious (any of the films) but I have seen that delightful film about dogs. I'll remember him from that.

I believe he was on his way to a charity event.

I also believe that the driver was speeding - you don't mangle a car that much and it won't burst into a fireball unless you hit something at a huge speed. Unless the car is a heap of shit, of course. I am assuming speed had something to do with this, sadly.

Killed in a Porsche exploding in a ball of flames ! How ironic is that ?
If it we're April 1st I wouldn't have fallen for it for a second !

How fucking sad. I wonder how Jordana Brewster is taking it ?

Everybody who worked with him is probably in shock.

No doubt.
A friend of mine is a union grip and has worked on the sets of the last two F&F movies, and told me a year ago that the two just loved each other as friends, were close as can be.
She must be completely tore up right now.

RIP Paul :(

That car they were in looks good, but as far as protection? Flimsy construction.
They don't make vehicles like they used to.

Remember James Dean? He was killed not far from where I live. Same style of car, but probably made stronger. That thing in the linK? Looks like tin.

That car they were in looks good, but as far as protection? Flimsy construction.
They don't make vehicles like they used to.

Remember James Dean? He was killed not far from where I live. Same style of car, but probably made stronger. That thing in the linK? Looks like tin.

The problem with Dean's car was there was virtually nothing like it on the road, and on a hot shimmering hiway the silver Spyder was practically invisible.

Forum List

Back