Fast & Furious star Paul Walker dies in car crash

What is really making me angry is the insistence of all the media outlets and tabloid papers of posting that photo of his burning car on their websites or in their papers. Do we need to see that image, knowing that he is trapped inside that fireball?

Does the media (TMZ, I'm looking at you) need to tell the world (somewhat proudly, it would seem) that his body was so badly burned that dental records are needed to identify him?

His daughter watches the TV, and reads the papers, I am sure. I am also sure she surfs the net. She doesn't need to see that image again and again. No one does.
Its a horrible way to die and the way the media is treating his death is just sickening.

I'm thinking at that speed, the occupants were unconscious or dead upon impact ... hopefully anyway.

Just saw a security video from a distance of the moment of impact, and it was a shockingly huge explosion on impact.

I'm guessing they probably were killed immediately.

Just saw a security video from a distance of the moment of impact, and it was a shockingly huge explosion on impact.

I'm guessing they probably were killed immediately.

There are reports that witnesses tried to pull them from the wreckage, but had to move back when it become apparent the car was going to explode.

I don't know what to believe, but I would assume they were both dead on impact. You would hope so.

I have seen no proof of that. Only thing I saw that happened were people getting their Youtube on.

From Vin Diesel, on his FB page.

When I heard, I immediately flew back to California, and went directly from the plane to his mother's house...

I thought they needed my strength, but realized when I got there and broke down before his family, that it was I who needed theirs.

His mother hugged me and said I am so sorry... I said sorry? You're the mother who lost a son?... She said yes, but you lost your other half...

Forum List

Back