Fat azz black trash lady gave me a hard time

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
She came in my store and it was beyond obvious she was ghetto trash with a bad attitude . She wanted everything fast and free . I told the uneducated sewer giant rat that we had a $ 5 dollar charge for that service and she went nuts

Then she was to incompetent and low IQ to even use her phone and blamed me

I then attended to other customers and she really explodes lol

Before her I had a black kid that reek of pot . I normally turn them away but the store was dying of revenues . I did his paper work about 30 feet away and double masked

She came in my store and it was beyond obvious she was ghetto trash with a bad attitude . She wanted everything fast and free . I told the uneducated sewer giant rat that we had a $ 5 dollar charge for that service and she went nuts

You should have told her you know a guy who offers free full body massage with Happy ending and g-spot focus work and is working on his Happy camper policy.

$5 charge for what service?

I though a basic rule of business is the customer is always right? .... :cool:

Ha ha... Ghetto trash? Was her dress all torn with black oily handprints around the breasts and her tights around her knees? ha ha ha!

I very much hope that none of your customers have a clue how you label them. No, they can't, otherwise, the store would be empty.

His store needs to be closed. He's white trash taking peoples money.

You should have told her you know a guy who offers free full body massage with Happy ending and g-spot focus work and is working on his Happy camper policy.
But you haven't shared any of your personal information, Daniel.

How is she expected to contact you?

giphy.gif

By the sound of it you would want a diving suit and helmet to find the g spot.

Forum List

Back