Fat Bastard on FOX this morning......

maybelooking

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2021
This is why I loathe career politicians. Christie had a MUCH DIFFERENT tone this morning on FOX than he did yesterday on The View.

He just plays to his audience. Not a single negative word about Trump this morning. But yesterday, he said all kinds of bullshit about him because he knew who is audience was.

Typical swamp, career, criminal, scum bag politician!!!!!!

This is why I loathe career politicians. Christie had a MUCH DIFFERENT tone this morning on FOX than he did yesterday on The View.

He just plays to his audience. Not a single negative word about Trump this morning. But yesterday, he said all kinds of bullshit about him because he knew who is audience was.

He's a Bush/Cheney Repubican and can eat shit and die

Hopefully they retrieve his face from a big bowl of chili after the, Big One

I was glad I wasn't drinking my coffee when I heard Fat Bastard say; "We shouldn't be attacking other Republicans....we should be attacking Biden".
I remember all of the times that blob attacked Trump.

I have to admit, I get a chuckle out of the Trump worshipers calling someone else fat.

He didn't want to see the crew of Fox & Fiends cry, especially boy wonder Kilmeade.

No doubt Christie will be kissing Trump's ass if he runs again when he buys him off with the promise of a cabinet post. If the bastard wins.

200.gif

I was glad I wasn't drinking my coffee when I heard Fat Bastard say; "We shouldn't be attacking other Republicans....we should be attacking Biden".
yep....like FUCKING YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!

Christie said,

I think we have to be the party of truth again. We have to follow the example of Reagan and Buckley, who took risks but stood up for those truths. And that’s what I’m doing in this book, is to stand up for the truth and to say, Look for everybody who says they’re a Supporter of Donald Trump. The line forms behind me. I was the guy who came out there in February of 2016 and endorsed Donald Trump. No one else was doing it. And people, some people thought I was crazy, but I could see he was going to win our nomination and I wanted to make him a better candidate and a better president. It does not give us permission to abandon the truth.”

Chris Christie, was 55th Governor of New Jersey Governor & author of the brand new book, Republican Rescue: Saving the Party from Truth Deniers, Conspiracy Theorists, and the Dangerous Policies of Joe Biden

That's a Hell of a title.

He really is a bastard......who is fat.......

Nope he got his Covid from an infected donut.
If you want to call Trump an "infected donut" I guess.

Trump caught covid because he was incredibly careless and shared it with everyone around him.

Christie helped Trump prep for the debate. No masks. No social distancing and he caught it. Nearly killed him. Seven days in the ICU.

You got him, and democrats don't want him.

Oh, I thought you were referring to the fat former guy.....:heehee:

Exactly. The RNC/GOP want unity so they can promote uniparty rino's. What they fail to understand is the result of the neverTRUMPers their base will not vote for another McCain or Romney type.

Forum List

Back