Fatah calls on Palestinians to overthrow Hamas in wake of Morsi's fall

Palestinian Authority leaders on Thursday expressed joy over the downfall of Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi's regime, with some calling on Palestinians in the Gaza Strip to follow suit and topple the Hamas government.

Meanwhile, Palestinian analysts predicted that the collapse of the Muslim Brotherhood regime in Egypt would undermine Hamas, which in the past year has been emboldened by Morsi's rise to power. PA President Mahmoud Abbas was one of the first Arab leaders to congratulate the Egyptians on the removal of Morsi from power.

I sure wouldn't blame the Palestinians for uprising against Hamas after all Hamas has done to them. Plus the fact that Hamas ruling the Palestinians allows Israel to forget all about any further concessions to better their lives. Down with the PA. Long live Hamas.

Palestinian Authority leaders on Thursday expressed joy over the downfall of Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi's regime, with some calling on Palestinians in the Gaza Strip to follow suit and topple the Hamas government.

I sure wouldn't blame the Palestinians for uprising against Hamas after all Hamas has done to them. Plus the fact that Hamas ruling the Palestinians allows Israel to forget all about any further concessions to better their lives. Down with the PA. Long live Hamas.

Long live Hamas? Don't follow you, MJB.

Friday is the day MJ smokes cactus flowers that have been sprayed with Weed-B-Gone.

Hey guys gimme a break. Hamas has been a disaster for Palestinians. And with Hamas rule, Israel is off the hook to grant the Palestinians any further concessions that only leads to more disasters for Israel. Example: Give 'em Gaza, you get rocket missiles for a thank you. With Hamas ruling the Palestinians Israel can just retaliate on their attacks while continuing to make more worldly contributions to better the lives of civilized humanity.

Friday is the day MJ smokes cactus flowers that have been sprayed with Weed-B-Gone.

Exactly correct. The entire Arab world including the Palestinians thanks to Hamas are up in arms massacring their own people. What greater contribution to peace, mankind & civilization? And what could possibly be better for the USA & Israel? Long live the Arab Spring & Long live Hamas.

It is a historical fact that Arabs / Muslims can never unite and get along, and the West has taken advantage of this many times, over the course. Palestinians are no exception.

You know he's kidding, right?

Not really. If Hamas falls & the PA rules the Palestinians they won't be all screwed up massacring each other like they do with Hamas Vs. the PA. And for Israel the fall of Hamas means back to peace talks with more endless concessions to the Palestinians so they can better attack Israel.

Once again I repeat the best for Israel is to have all the Arab countries & the Palestinians left like they are now in total disarray without any hope for a unified organization in leadership.

Not really. If Hamas falls & the PA rules the Palestinians they won't be all screwed up massacring each other like they do with Hamas Vs. the PA. And for Israel the fall of Hamas means back to peace talks with more endless concessions to the Palestinians so they can better attack Israel.

Once again I repeat the best for Israel is to have all the Arab countries & the Palestinians left like they are now in total disarray without any hope for a unified organization in leadership.

As messed up as that sounds, it's actually true

Thank you for understanding my position. History has proven that peace WITH Palestinians is unachievable for any country, even with the Arab countries. However, history has also taught us that peace FROM Palestinians is achievable. It's all just a matter of communicating with the Palestinians in the only language they understand & respect. Case in point, Jordan's Black September, a successful lasting peace. When will Israel ever learn?

As messed up as that sounds, it's actually true

Forum List

Back