Fatah Official Accuses Hamas Of Stealing $700m From Gazans

after the Palestinian Authority was ousted from Gaza by Hamas.
Because it didn't happen. Hamas changed nothing in the PA. Look it up.

Here we go again, Tinmore's circle of deceit and conspiracy . . . . How's it go again? The U.S. and Israel are actually in control of Gaza and the West Bank because they created Hamas and Fatah or something like that?
The national unity government in all of Palestine (the Palestinian Authority) was legally constituted in March of 2007.

After the so called takeover by Hamas, Abbas was still the president. Hanieh was still the prime minister. None of the cabinet ministers were changed. No PLC members were changed. No laws were changed. The constitution was still in force.

Nothing changed. What takeover are these clowns talking about?

after the Palestinian Authority was ousted from Gaza by Hamas.
Because it didn't happen. Hamas changed nothing in the PA. Look it up.
Here we go again, Tinmore's circle of deceit and conspiracy . . . . How's it go again? The U.S. and Israel are actually in control of Gaza and the West Bank because they created Hamas and Fatah or something like that?
The national unity government in all of Palestine (the Palestinian Authority) was legally constituted in March of 2007. After the so called takeover by Hamas, Abbas was still the president. Hanieh was still the prime minister. None of the cabinet ministers were changed. No PLC members were changed. No laws were changed. The constitution was still in force. Nothing changed. What takeover are these clowns talking about?
Same thugs, thieves and embezzlers, different day.

The reason we do not find MEMI all that credible.

From 1998 to 2001, Wurmser was a co-founding member and Executive Director Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) together with Yigal Carmon.

In 1996, Wurmser participated in a study that led to the report, A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm, a paper prepared for Likud party leader and then incoming Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and suggested a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values" and the abandonment of traditional "land for peace" negotiations with the Palestinians.[2] Other study participants included such notable neoconservatives as Richard Perle, David Wurmser, and Douglas Feith.

Meyrav Wurmser - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Nah, palistan-elected for life, which is typical, besides, the "US-installed" hamas is very much funny, of course.

yeah, thanks, let's just ignore the truth about Hamas and Fatah, and falsely accuse Israel of lying about it.

Why those poor Hamas animals....The Israelis are making those angels look bad!

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
  • Thanks
Reactions: Ava
yeah, thanks, let's just ignore the truth about Hamas and Fatah, and falsely accuse Israel of lying about it.

Because the language barrier is no longer there, of course.

Well one should never trust a bias interpreter I believe is the reason. Its obvious Memri is an anti Islam site, and just another hate site.
Bullshit. Memri just records Arab / Muslim media and plays it back. Embarrassed? Good.

No not at all, I don't believe it, and I don't trust the site so why would I be embarrassed, its a Muslim hate site.

Because the language barrier is no longer there, of course.

Well one should never trust a bias interpreter I believe is the reason. Its obvious Memri is an anti Islam site, and just another hate site.
Bullshit. Memri just records Arab / Muslim media and plays it back. Embarrassed? Good.

No not at all, I don't believe it, and I don't trust the site so why would I be embarrassed, its a Muslim hate site.
Repeating recordings of Arab / Media makes it a "hate site". Ha ha ha. Dream on. Problem is, Muslims want to get away with being intolerant, violent, and barbaric, and sites like Memri expose and embarrass them.

Maybe that is where your hatred comes from and Israel propaganda,

Maybe you're a false propagandist IslamoNazi terrorist worshipper with ties to radical Mooooslems.

false propagandist IslamoNazi terrorist worshipper

:lmao::lol::rofl::rolleyes-41:

Yup. I did leave a few adjectives out, like illiterate, ignorant, and an overall fucking anti semetic moron, with ties to Islamist organizations.

Forum List

Back