Fate offers AOC a chance for greatness

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2019
AOC has a chance for something historic. She needs to reach out to MTG, team up with her to take on Nancy Pelosi.

We will see what she does. Get in line, or take the lead.

AOC has a chance for something historic. She needs to reach out to MTG, team up with her to take on Nancy Pelosi.

I can't see her script writers allowing her to team up with MTG.

I can't see her script writers allowing her to team up with MTG.
I feel in the force that she is actually ignorant to reality to a point where she could be awakened. She believes what she preaches. That is the ultra groomers biggest problem.

She is peculiar, her rise reminded me of Abrams. Media fawning over her without anything earned.

Maybe she has some interesting ideas and intentions, but for the most part she sounds as if she believes all she says about climate change. This less extreme position has hurt inflation and the economy already and contributed to high debt and oil prices. What would her policies result in?

AOC would first have to inflict seven pounds of brain damage on herself to reach MTG's level.

She is peculiar, her rise reminded me of Abrams. Media fawning over her without anything earned.

Maybe she has some interesting ideas and intentions, but for the most part she sounds as if she believes all she says about climate change. This less extreme position has hurt inflation and the economy already and contributed to high debt and oil prices. What would her policies result in?
The ultra groomer elite over estimate the effects of their brainwashing. So much so they will let their brainwashed into power.

Yeah teaming up with a contributer to the ignorance of America is not a good plan. MTG is a traitor to this country.

Yeah teaming up with a contributer to the ignorance of America is not a good plan. MTG is a traitor to this country.
I feel in the force that AOC is legit. This means she is prone to becoming woke. If she does, she will see her path to power.

Why?

You have groomers, who groom a child for sex. Then you have ultra groomers who use public forums to groom kids for their sexual activities in bulk.

Own what you are.
I'm sorry! That's just stupid!

You just exaggerate the problem so much, it makes you appear stupid.

Don't you dare accuse me of being a groomer, even jokingly, unless you wished to be banned from the site.

Forum List

Back