father keeps beat up and killed by teens and adults wanting fight his child

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

Sounds like black and white thing to me. They have no said anything about the adults and kids who did the killing there still looking for them. This is crazy that adults would go with kids to beat up another kid and then kill the dad. Wtf is this ? They will get them the son knows who he got in a fight with at school. This is terrible that adult have this mentality and don't teach there kids differently.

father keeps beat up and killed by teens and adults wanting fight his child​

WTF?
yeah they told him if his son didn't fight he would have fight them so thy beat him up and killed him. it just sounds so black whoop ass to me. your supposed to teach your kids not to fight not go and fight with them. crazy

Is your English the living proof of being raised by a Trailer-Park family who hired Unkotare for your homeschooling? or is it due to you, not being a native English speaking person?
its living proof of person living with a disability. your insult is living proof of what kind ass hole bully you are. also living proof you live in hood and food stamp row jerk and have no manners or respect for another human being.

I stand corrected they were all white. surprise surprise. why is it so hard to get them when the kid knows who they are. What fuck are the cops doing? Yeah i know it does not matter becauae he was white. ugh!

Forum List

Back