father keeps beat up and killed by teens and adults wanting fight his child

I was almost beaten by an angry mob of blacks.

But as they got close I pulled out a stack of job applications and they all fled in terror!

this was bunch of whites i was mistaken . lol lol lol your funny

???????????????????

Sounds like black and white thing to me. They have no said anything about the adults and kids who did the killing there still looking for them. This is crazy that adults would go with kids to beat up another kid and then kill the dad. Wtf is this ? They will get them the son knows who he got in a fight with at school. This is terrible that adult have this mentality and don't teach there kids differently.
When they don't reveal the race of the murderers ... you automatically know what race they are. Had they been white, it would be front page news that the dad would be painted as somehow non-white. You know how the media works these days.

its living proof of person living with a disability. your insult is living proof of what kind ass hole bully you are. also living proof you live in hood and food stamp row jerk and have no manners or respect for another human being.
A disability towards grammar? and to construe a comprehensive sentence? - what disability would that be? - just interested.

When they don't reveal the race of the murderers ... you automatically know what race they are. Had they been white, it would be front page news that the dad would be painted as somehow non-white. You know how the media works these days.
read today they were all white

this was bunch of whites i was mistaken . lol lol lol your funny
It's ok, horse. You left a good link, and it told the story perfectly. Those who lost their father or step father were horrified to know the animals after them killed the man of the house instead. I feel sorry for the whole family for that tragedy inflicted on them by some pretty hateful people. It the sign of the times in Brooklyn Park Maryland. Whoever came up with the idea of defunding the police did a disservice to the American people.

Good link: Family: School fight led to fatal assault of children's father

I was almost beaten by an angry mob of blacks.

But as they got close I pulled out a stack of job applications and they all fled in terror!
Wow. Similar thing happened to me but all I had to do was pull out a DNA test kit. They hightailed it.

I apologize too. I 'm really not that mean. And apparently it was all white folk. do not get why their taking so long to arrest then. the kid knows who got in fight whith. hmm
WTF are you babbling about. Damn you really need to learn how to use the spellchecker on your computer.

It's ok, horse. You left a good link, and it told the story perfectly. Those who lost their father or step father were horrified to know the animals after them killed the man of the house instead. I feel sorry for the whole family for that tragedy inflicted on them by some pretty hateful people. It the sign of the times in Brooklyn Park Maryland. Whoever came up with the idea of defunding the police did a disservice to the American people.

Good link: Family: School fight led to fatal assault of children's father
i dont know what taking so long to arrest them. the kid knows who got in fight with.

Forum List

Back