father keeps beat up and killed by teens and adults wanting fight his child

When they don't reveal the race of the murderers ... you automatically know what race they are. Had they been white, it would be front page news that the dad would be painted as somehow non-white. You know how the media works these days.
Actually it is just the opposite.

Sounds like black and white thing to me. They have no said anything about the adults and kids who did the killing there still looking for them. This is crazy that adults would go with kids to beat up another kid and then kill the dad. Wtf is this ? They will get them the son knows who he got in a fight with at school. This is terrible that adult have this mentality and don't teach there kids differently.
No, it is not black vs. white. Hey Lisa558 what about this one?

It is all White Males

Police secured arrest warrants for the angry mob accused of beating a doting Maryland dad to death while he protected his kids from bullies over a $30 dispute, a source told The New York Post.

Police listed the suspects as three to four White males in their mid-20s to mid-30s in age.

When they don't reveal the race of the murderers ... you automatically know what race they are. Had they been white, it would be front page news that the dad would be painted as somehow non-white. You know how the media works these days.
they are white...

read today they were all white
Yeah, I just found it. Amazing. Lisa558 head might explode on this one? Now she will say they are going to get the book thrown at them because they are white and if they had been black they would be charged "lesser". oh boy.

No, it is not black vs. white. Hey Lisa558 what about this one?

It is all White Males

Police secured arrest warrants for the angry mob accused of beating a doting Maryland dad to death while he protected his kids from bullies over a $30 dispute, a source told The New York Post.

Police listed the suspects as three to four White males in their mid-20s to mid-30s in age.

Why do you keep calling me out by name? I never said that whites don’t commit crimes. I simply pointed out that blacks commit significantly more crimes, relative to their numbers.

Yeah, I just found it. Amazing. Lisa558 head might explode on this one? Now she will say they are going to get the book thrown at them because they are white and if they had been black they would be charged "lesser". oh boy.
Yes’m. It iS true that whites get the book thrown at them - and even have their trials televised. When was the last time a black murderer had HIS trial televised?

yeah they told him if his son didn't fight he would have fight them so thy beat him up and killed him. it just sounds so black whoop ass to me. your supposed to teach your kids not to fight not go and fight with them. crazy

None of them were black. The cops will find them.

Why do you keep calling me out by name? I never said that whites don’t commit crimes. I simply pointed out that blacks commit significantly more crimes, relative to their numbers.
Because you are the one that claims that whites get harsher sentencing vs. blacks.

Lisa, let me show you the FACTS

Black male offenders continued to receive longer sentences than similarly situated White male offenders. Black male offenders received sentences on average 19.1 percent longer than similarly situated White male offenders

So you keep pedaling those LIES, and I will keep calling you out.

Last edited:
Yes’m. It iS true that whites get the book thrown at them - and even have their trials televised. When was the last time a black murderer had HIS trial televised?
OJ Simpson rings a bell. When was the last time a white murder had his or her trial televised?

OJ Simpson rings a bell. When was the last time a white murder had his or her trial televised?
You had to go back 30 years (!) to find a black murderer (who, by the way, got off because he was black), when we had a white teen who was defending his life televised, along of course with those white rednecks who killed the black jogger, within the last year or two?

Any example of a black who was hung out to dry in front of the TV camera THIS century? What about the black thug who killed the retired police captain in cold blood? What about that black racist who mowed down 80 people, killing six, during the parade? How come those trials weren’t televised?

You had to go back 30 years (!) to find a black murderer (who, by the way, got off because he was black), when we had a white teen who was defending his life televised, along of course with those white rednecks who killed the black jogger, within the last year or two?

Any example of a black who was hung out to dry in front of the TV camera THIS century? What about the black thug who killed the retired police captain in cold blood? What about that black racist who mowed down 80 people, killing six, during the parade? How come those trials weren’t televised?

False. He got off because the lead detective who claimed he found a matching glove on OJ's property REFUSED, under oath, to deny that he planted the glove there.

Lisa, you are a prime example of what is wrong with America.

Forum List

Back