Father of Trump shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks hires powerhouse criminal lawyer as FBI intensifies investigation into his role in son's assassination

i would hope so. that same reasoning applies to any "democrat plot" as well.

this is very early to expect fbi or secret service reports on the incident.

Or, much like every other would-be presidential assassin, Crooks was a sad loner and nut.

Just like Hinkley, Sarah Jane Moore, Squeaky Fromme, Oswald, Czolgosz, and Giteau.

John Wilkes Booth had friends, so I guess he was part of a conspiracy.

If two people weren't dead, I would totally suspect Trump staged the whole thing.

Yeah.

Hey Mr. Crazypants! I gotta plan!

Ok. Here's my beautiful plan. The best plan mankind has ever had the luck to hear about! I have all the best plans.

You get over on that roof and shoot me in the head.

Now, you're not that great a shot, but try shooting me in the the tip of my ear and I'll fist pump!

What will you nutballs "think" of next?

Hilariously stupid.

Yeah.

Hey Mr. Crazypants! I gotta plan!

Ok. Here's my beautiful plan. The best plan mankind has ever had the luck to hear about! I have all the best plans.

You get over on that roof and shoot me in the head.

Now, you're not that great a shot, but try shooting me in the the tip of my ear and I'll fist pump!

What will you nutballs "think" of next?

Hilariously stupid.

Not that I think this was a staged, cheap Reality TV event, but we have yet to see a doctor's report on Trump's ear.

All the indications are he was hit by a shard of glass, not a bullet. If he was hit at all.

If this was a fake out, that could be stage blood, I suppose.

Forum List

Back