Trump Shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks’ Body is GONE — Body CREMATED Just 10 Days After Trump’s Assassination Attempt

You are the one demanding specific information from me that only the FBI could supply

I am demanding evidence for your 'foul play' narrative. And you have none.

You imagine that the FBI has it. But you have no evidence of that either.

Your 'foul play' narrative isn't based on evidence. Its based on imagination. That's irrational.

I am demanding evidence for your 'foul play' narrative. And you have none.

You imagine that the FBI has it. But you have no evidence of that either.

Your 'foul play' narrative isn't based on evidence. Its based on imagination. That's irrational.
I dont know if there was foul play or not

I said that is one reason for not releasing the body

In this case we are dealing with an attempted assassination of a former president and current presidential candidate

Last edited:
I dont know if there was foul play or not

What evidence indicates any 'foul play'?

I said that is one reason for not releasing the body
In this case we are dealing with an attempted assassination of a former president and current presedentusk candidate

Why would that be relevant to when a body can be released? Or what can be done with the body after the family has it?

Give me an evidence based reason. Not an imagination based one.

What evidence indicates any 'foul play'?

Why would that be relevant to when a body can be released? Or what can be done with the body after the family has it?

Give me an evidence based reason. Not an imagination based one.
We are just going in circles now

We are just going in circles now

Your argument is, surely. As you have no evidence to back any part of your foul play narrative. Nor any evidence based reason to invent non-existent requirements for the release of a body to a family after an autopsy.

Its the lack of evidence that renders your position so inert.

And the FBI's handling of the release of the body to family was.....ordinary.

Your argument is, surely. As you have no evidence to back any part of your foul play narrative. Nor any evidence based reason to invent non-existent requirements for the release of a body to a family after an autopsy.

Its the lack of evidence that renders your position so inert.

And the FBI's handling of the release of the body to family was.....ordinary.
My arguement is dont destroy evidence till the FBI released its full unredacted report

My arguement is dont destroy evidence till the FBI released its full unredacted report

Again, the evidence was collected in the autopsy. And bodies are released to family after the autopsy but before the investigation is complete....routinely. With no claims of 'evidence destruction'.

Its politically motivated panty shitting, sprinkled with conspiracy dust, backed by nothing......for something that was normal and ordinary.

Again, the evidence was collected in the autopsy. And bodies are released to family after the autopsy but before the investigation is complete....routinely. With no claims of 'evidence destruction'.

Its politically motivated panty shitting, sprinkled with conspiracy dust, backed by nothing......for something that was normal and ordinary.
You never know what questions may arrise

Normally its the authorities preventing murder suspects from cremating the body quickly

This time the authorities are the suspects

Forum List

Back