Father says US government tried to bribe him to change cause-of-death of son killed by vax to Covid

The father can not change a cause of death.....a doctor determines that....

And FEMA? What the heck does FEMA have to do with Covid? :dunno:

Nothing!

Because of an unrelated and temporary illness, I must continue taking Pfizer pills every day for the next few weeks. The name Pfizer on the tablets makes them difficult to swallow.

The "it's just a weather balloon" crowd is all triggered by this thread. They don't want you saying covid came from a lab and they also don't want you saying anything bad about the vax.

Every Democrat should have had at least 6 jabs by now if they are a good person that cares about others.

Nothing!
it amazes me I thought the same thing ...FEMA is designed to help people after a disaster ... what the hell does it have to do with a death certificate in a hospital ... answer: FEMA has nothing to say about a death certificate ... even in a disaster if FEMA recovers bodies it's still the coroner that makes the call on what cause of death ... not FEMA ... they could care less how someone died .. they only care about how to help the living ... it amazes me how stupid some people really are...

Nothing!
I dont know why the Deep State is invested in the vaccination scam, but it is

Up to $9,000 worth

Every Covid Killer Shot could get a doctor $125 bribe money from the Government .
Cannot remember Death Certificate bribe details but there was plenty to be earned from lies and deception .
It was just one way of getting Gullible Sheeple to believe in Fake statistics .

I dont know why the Deep State is invested in the vaccination scam, but it is

Up to $9,000 worth

Sure, FEMA helps with funeral costs....they also own caskets.....for natural disasters...

But never in a million gazillion years would FEMA ask a father to change the cause of death.....

That is SOOOOO IGNORANT, it is beyond belief that anyone could be so naive that they even thought a relative could change a cause of death that a Coroner determines, on a death certificate.

Maybe the father misunderstood somehow? Like maybe he could get funeral help only if his son died of covid, per the gov't covid relief bill and those dying of the covid vaccine were not qualified under the law passed....? But no fema agent would ask a father to change the cause of death, in order to qualify for the grant offered....because a father, mother, or Indian chief can't make that change.....

Nothing!
Yes but (which [italics]) doctor matters. Your first mistake is to assume the IQ and education of this theoretical doctor. It's way more complex than that.

it amazes me I thought the same thing ...FEMA is designed to help people after a disaster ... what the hell does it have to do with a death certificate in a hospital ... answer: FEMA has nothing to say about a death certificate ... even in a disaster if FEMA recovers bodies it's still the coroner that makes the call on what cause of death ... not FEMA ... they could care less how someone died .. they only care about how to help the living ... it amazes me how stupid some people really are...
Like George Floyd's coroner? That roosterfish could have been paid off, and if any of Hunter Biden's xylazine was lacing it (as an experiment in American zombie-ism), there would be double reason to pay of the autopsyists.

He says this, does he? I mean, people don't lie, do they?

Yes they do.

Fauci: Vaccinated people become ‘dead ends’ for the coronavirus​

Pfizer President of International Developed Markets, Janine Small, vaccine does not stop transmission, was never tested for it.

Yes they do.

Fauci: Vaccinated people become ‘dead ends’ for the coronavirus​

Pfizer President of International Developed Markets, Janine Small, vaccine does not stop transmission, was never tested for it.

So people lie, so is this man lying?

Forum List

Back