Father who left baby to cook in the car spent day sexting 6 women

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I hope he fries.

Revealed: Father of toddler who died in a hot car 'spent the day sexting SIX women and the couple had a $25,000 insurance policy out on their child'

Justin Ross Harris is accused of leaving his 22-month-old son Cooper to die in a scorching hot SUV on June 18

Prosecutors said he spent that day exchanging nude photos with six different women, including teenagers

Judge Frank R. Cox denied Harris bond, calling it a 'possible death penalty case

Harris' wife told police the pair had been having intimacy issues

Investigators told the court that when Leanna Harris met her husband at the police station she asked: 'Did you say too much?'

The couple had a $25,000 life insurance policy on their son in 2012

A detective testifying at Thursday’s hearing said evidence showed Harris was leading a double life and should not be granted bond

Justin Harris had already admitted to researching child deaths online

On Thursday it emerged he had also done an internet search for 'how to survive in prison' before the toddler's death

After listening to evidence from both sides, the judge said he was denying bond and so Harris must remain in prison until his trial

Friends had previously described Harris and his wife as being the 'most proud parents there ever could have been'

The father accused of leaving his 22-month-old son to die in a scorching hot SUV had been exchanging racy text messages and nude photos with six different women, some teenagers, on the day that his young son passed away.

Justin Ross Harris, 33, was refused bond on Thursday by a judge who called it a 'possible death penalty case.'

He will remain on jail on murder and child cruelty charges in relation to the June 18 death of his 22-month-old son, Cooper.

Cobb County Police Detective Phil Stoddard testified at Thursday’s hearing that evidence showed Harris was practically leading a double life and should not be granted bond. Harris has pleaded not guilty.

More at link:

Justin Ross Harris, father of toddler who died in hot car, had $25k insurance out on child | Mail Online

article-2673267-1F386F6F00000578-959_634x860.jpg

Last edited:
I hope he fries.

Revealed: Father of toddler who died in a hot car 'spent the day sexting SIX women and the couple had a $25,000 insurance policy out on their child'

Justin Ross Harris is accused of leaving his 22-month-old son Cooper to die in a scorching hot SUV on June 18

Prosecutors said he spent that day exchanging nude photos with six different women, including teenagers

Judge Frank R. Cox denied Harris bond, calling it a 'possible death penalty case

Investigators told the court that when Leanna Harris met her husband at the police station she asked: 'Did you say too much?'

A detective testifying at Thursday’s hearing said evidence showed Harris was leading a double life and should not be granted bond

On Thursday it emerged he had also done an internet search for 'how to survive in prison' before the toddler's death

After listening to evidence from both sides, the judge said he was denying bond and so Harris must remain in prison until his trial

Friends had previously described Harris and his wife as being the 'most proud parents there ever could have been'

The father accused of leaving his 22-month-old son to die in a scorching hot SUV had been exchanging racy text messages and nude photos with six different women, some teenagers, on the day that his young son passed away.

Justin Ross Harris, 33, was refused bond on Thursday by a judge who called it a 'possible death penalty case.'

He will remain on jail on murder and child cruelty charges in relation to the June 18 death of his 22-month-old son, Cooper.

Cobb County Police Detective Phil Stoddard testified at Thursday’s hearing that evidence showed Harris was practically leading a double life and should not be granted bond. Harris has pleaded not guilty.

More at link:

Justin Ross Harris, father of toddler who died in hot car, had $25k insurance out on child | Mail Online

I think the mother is in on it too, they both should be locked in a hot car on a 90 degree day and left for dead.

I hope he fries.

More at link:

I think the mother is in on it too, they both should be locked in a hot car on a 90 degree day and left for dead.

Yeah, if it's proven that it was intentional, I agree with you 100 percent! Though, I do relish him getting to know many new boyfriends if he gets life.

I hope he fries.

More at link:

I will not presume guilt; thank you for the insurance information. That, and the fact he went back to the vehicle TWICE, make this case.......even sadder.

I will not presume guilt;

I agree. Very wise.

Although I think it's better than 50/50 he's guilty. I do not think his guilt is beyond a reasonable doubt at this point.

I am also cognizant the information all seems to be coming from those that are pushing prosecution.

One thing for sure is that if this "sexting" is true. My sympathy for him is almost nil...even if it really was an accident. He's either a completely worthless scumbag or that and a psychotic sociopath.

i hope he gets life in prison without possibility of parole

He's going to learn a (w)hole lot about all kinds of sex in prison. Those animals will have this chunky monkey for breakfast, lunch and dinner. He won't last five years. After the gang rapes and beat-downs, eventually some dude will shank his eyes out, just like they did to Dahmer.

Justice will be served for that poor beautiful little boy, may his soul rest.

If the mother of this dead little boy would have chosen ABORTION over life, this story would not exist, and all of the liberals in here would not be exercising their "righteous indignation" over the death of this child.

Obviously, this mother didn't do a good job of exercising her "reproductive rights".

I can't imagine any crime worse than the deliberate suffering death of an innocent baby. I really hope this fellow is tried for Capital Murder. Anything less is denying justice to the memory of the slain baby.

It's all about sex. He has a right to have sex any way he wants and that right overrides any other right that anyone else has.

Just ask a gay with AIDS.

I hope he fries.

More at link:

Totally agree.

I hope he fries.

More at link:

Totally agree.

I find it very unlikely the mother was involved.

This man is obviously very sick to do what he did. Are the people who supported him initially still supporting him now, I wonder?

This is the father's version of pro-choice.

[MENTION=31238]TruthSeeker56[/MENTION] [MENTION=22002]RoshawnMarkwees[/MENTION]

So until what age do you believe parents pro-choice rights extend to?

Should the traditional threat "I brought you into this world & I can take you out" extend forever?

Do you believe a long agonizing death is appropriate?

Do you believe freedom from commitments, support & a $25,000 reward for pro-choice murder is appropriate?

Last edited:
Seriously when will people learn to make sure your internet searches cannot be traced back you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back