Father who left baby to cook in the car spent day sexting 6 women

This seems to be developing into some sort of 'George Zimmerman' trial. Don't think I will get involved in something like that again.

--some expert opined--'The sexting/bizarre lifestyle may help the defense--very distracting to have all of that on your mind...' --that got me.

The entire thing is just beyond belief. They say he worked 7 hours that day. Well--he seemed to have taken a long lunch and then left early to make it to a movie. Sounds like quite a guy.

You have marital problems--deal with that--counseling and/or a divorce if that is necessary. Financial problems--deal with that. Whatever the issues--without lengthy psychological analyses --a very immature person--if he actually fits into the species somewhere.

I say it in general to everyone because over 600 kids have died in just the last ten years. But no one was outraged about it until CNN told them to be.

Last edited:
Is there even a little bit of a chance that the man just forgot? Being pretty damn absentminded myself I am always on the look out for me doing stupid things like this. If the child were sleeping in the back seat I can easily see how he could be forgotten as tragic as that may be, that is why I am very cautious. One time I stopped at a store took my 3 and 2 year olds out of the car went for 5 minutes came out and was loading the last child in when this man and woman appear. They say how cute they are and the woman accuses me of leaving them in the car. I explained to her politely that no, I had not it is obvious I am putting them back in the car. The man looked at me as if he needed my pity being shackled to such an idiot. Eventually I had enough an pretty much told her to STFU. But imagine if she had went to the police, which was my worry, and told her made up story.

My point is, what are the police releasing this information? If the man forgot what difference does it make what he was doing? Really no offense but what I read in this story is a whole bunch of innuendo.

In my opinion the man is guilty of manslaughter regardless of what he was doing and regardless if he just forgot. If in someway they can prove that it was intentional then the charge get ratcheted up. But a judge saying what is alleged he said and the police obviously releasing evidence is BS in my opinion. The guy might just be an absentminded professor.

Is there even a little bit of a chance that the man just forgot? Being pretty damn absentminded myself I am always on the look out for me doing stupid things like this. If the child were sleeping in the back seat I can easily see how he could be forgotten as tragic as that may be, that is why I am very cautious. One time I stopped at a store took my 3 and 2 year olds out of the car went for 5 minutes came out and was loading the last child in when this man and woman appear. They say how cute they are and the woman accuses me of leaving them in the car. I explained to her politely that no, I had not it is obvious I am putting them back in the car. The man looked at me as if he needed my pity being shackled to such an idiot. Eventually I had enough an pretty much told her to STFU. But imagine if she had went to the police, which was my worry, and told her made up story.

My point is, what are the police releasing this information? If the man forgot what difference does it make what he was doing? Really no offense but what I read in this story is a whole bunch of innuendo.

In my opinion the man is guilty of manslaughter regardless of what he was doing and regardless if he just forgot. If in someway they can prove that it was intentional then the charge get ratcheted up. But a judge saying what is alleged he said and the police obviously releasing evidence is BS in my opinion. The guy might just be an absentminded professor.

He had just had breakfast with his son at Chik Fil A --2/3 minutes away.

But even if the leaked evidence is not impressive. I still think this was probably not an accident.

Because......although the cops are certainly not always right, I cant ignore the fact the cops smelled bullshit on the father and arrested him. When you take that the cops thought he was lying combined with the circumstancial evidence....it starts getting tougher to believe it was an accident.

But who knows, maybe the cops who didn't like his story are just dead wrong assholes. Always a distinct possibility, but maybe not the most likely.

I'm hoping it was an accident anyway.

If he is guilty he is another case of a stupid criminal. Everyone has to know that the police will be looking at recent phone/internet activity. So using his home computer seems really dumb.

I am not defending this guy at all. It seems to me that there is a whole lot of information either leaking out or being said by people who should be keeping their mouth shut. Why does the police put out this type of information?

I was talking to a person on a jury. It was a pretty easy case of assault. The first day guilt was without question the person was guilty. After the trial I asked the verdict and he was found not guilty. Pretty interesting that when 1/2 the facts were presented the man was guilty without a doubt, but in the end, not so much.

Forum List

Back