Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I thought Dog Soldiers and Lost Boys were kool

Any you love that are scary and good as well

Thx

I thought Dog Soldiers and Lost Boys were kool

Any you love that are scary and good as well

Thx

Werewolves of London was funny, but most vampire movies are gay.

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter was pretty good, though, especially for it historical accuracy.

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter was pretty good, though, especially for it historical accuracy.

I have always been fascinated by werewolves!!

Hugh Jackman “ Van Helsing “ covered both or Johnny Depp “ Dark Shadows “Or Any Christopher Lee Dracula Vehicle and “ After Dark “ and “Lost Boys” and the Coppola “ Dracula” Vehicle

Its certainly fun to at least pretend they do
Hugh Jackman “ Van Helsing “ covered both or Johnny Depp “ Dark Shadows “Or Any Christopher Lee Dracula Vehicle and “ After Dark “ and “Lost Boys”

I am re watching LB for the first time in like 30 plus years!!

I love the beginning scene with the Rollar Coaster on the board walk and the ocean and darkness of showing them from a flying perspective.

Last edited:
I met the Star of American Werewolf in London at a Doctors office in Westwood Village a few years after the Movie was in theaters . I walked over to him at the Receptionists window and said “ I’m glad your hand healed up “ and held out my hand like the scene where he first changed in the movie . He laughed and said “yep “ lol

I met the Star of American Werewolf in London at a Doctors office in Westwood Village a few years after the Movie was in theaters . I walked over to him at the Receptionists window and said “ I’m glad your hand healed up “ and held out my hand like the scene where he first changed in the movie . He laughed and said “yep “ lol

Where is this Westwood ???

That was very witty of you

Diid you live in LA for most of 80s ??
I grew up in Beverly Hills / Culver City Area and lived throughout So Cal until I semi Retired to Ultra Rural North Eastern Shasta County ( Southern Cascades ) In 98 , I did buy a home in Texas in 86 and lived there a few times (1st Grade and Senior Year In HS playing 5A Football and a year in the Home I purchased )

I grew up in Beverly Hills / Culver City Area and lived throughout So Cal until I semi Retired to Ultra Rural North Eastern Shasta County ( Southern Cascades ) In 98 , I did buy a home in Texas in 86 and lived there a few times (1st Grade and Senior Year In HS playing 5A Football and a year in the Home I purchased )

I lived in Oregon for a decade but now in Metro Phoenix!!

Wow did Portland decline the last 8-10 years..wow

Is it too obvious to say that Bram Stoker's Dracula was a classic? I've never seen any better vampire movie.

Anything with Keanu Reeves is #1...;) and agree Stoker's Dracula is the best. While I'm not a fan of most documentaries I like the Rise of Empires Ottoman on Netflix.

Forum List

Back