Favorite "liberal" message boards???

Toronado3800

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2009
Just looking for a place I can be called some different names sometimes.

I never get called a gun toting war loving pig over here. Its always libturd or of "you were duped by Stalin" like I slept through the cold war.

So does anyone have a favorite Democrat or liberal board they can recommend so I can bait the other group thinkers or at least get some variety in my life? (darn marriage! lol)

Just looking for a place I can be called some different names sometimes.

I never get called a gun toting war loving pig over here. Its always libturd or of "you were duped by Stalin" like I slept through the cold war.

So does anyone have a favorite Democrat or liberal board they can recommend so I can bait the other group thinkers or at least get some variety in my life? (darn marriage! lol)

Chickensquawk? :dunno:

This is a pretty majority conservative board. At least now it is. I wonder what it was like during the Bush years.

He was GAWD. Could do no wrong. Every idea brilliant. Saved America from an Iraqi take over, the country apparently behind 9/11. Seems Saddam meant with terrorists all over the world and had them organized. They were meeting in Bulgaria. Bush found out. Saved the modern world.

Perhaps the Dems arent organized enough to have a good general purpose board.

Even my buds on Gardenweb are even a fairly split bunch between tree huggers and believe in global warming and upper middle class whities in Chicago who haven't noticed even the effect of urban heat islands makes Japanese Maples possible up there.

Forum List

Back