Favorite Movie Scenes

Foul Owl

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2023
Post some of your favorite movie scenes. It can be anything from a dramatic scene that moved you, or a comedic scene that caused you to laugh like a school girl, or anything in between.

On the Waterfront, I coulda been a contender scene

Not just Brando who was great, but Rod Steiger who was taking his own brother for a last ride. Either he accepts the bribe or he will be killed.
Brando tells him how he ruined his life and Charlie decides to let him live and is killed for it.

th

*****SMILE*****

:)

I love watching country music singer Trace Adkins during the film named Lifted starring Dash Mihok and Uriah Shelton.

God bless you and them and Trace always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of Trace)

P.S. My favorite scene is near the end when we get to see what Trace ends up doing while he is in the men's room.

The end of Bladerunner.
I love Jack Palance telling Jack Nicholson's Joker that he was his number one guy before sending Napier to a trap.
Luke, I am Your Father
The opening scene with the music and flowers in Doctor Zhivalgo.

People who think of the "Godfather" and the Gladiator as art probably won't appreciate the scene in the "3rd man" where the Welles character is revealed or the shower scene in Psycho>

The greatest movie scene ever, is in The Sound of Music.

The Von Trapp family has just fled, in a borrowed car, and the Nazis run to their vehicle to give chase…

It won't let me embed the video here, so you'll just have to go to YouTube to watch it. It's only thirty-four seconds.

Something just now occurred to me. The Von Trapp family is loaned a car, in which to flee. A family of nine. The video here doesn't show the car, it starts after they've driven off, and the Nazis are trying to chase after them. But I now think that the car that they are shown using to get away couldn't possibly have room in it for nine people.

Forum List

Back