FBI Director ADMITS It!!!

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
FBI Deputy Director Admits Redacting Mention of Joe and Hunter Biden Bribery Recordings

FBI Deputy Director Paul Abbate admitted during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on Tuesday that the FBI redacted any mention of audio recordings of Joe and Hunter Biden in a document shown last week to Republican lawmakers in which an FBI informant alleged the Bidens were involved in a bribery scheme around 2015 and 2016.

Under grilling from Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN), Abbate confirmed: “What I will tell you with respect to the document, the document was redacted to protect the source.”

FBI Deputy Director Admits Redacting Mention of Joe and Hunter Biden Bribery Recordings

FBI Deputy Director Paul Abbate admitted during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on Tuesday that the FBI redacted any mention of audio recordings of Joe and Hunter Biden in a document shown last week to Republican lawmakers in which an FBI informant alleged the Bidens were involved in a bribery scheme around 2015 and 2016.

Under grilling from Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN), Abbate confirmed: “What I will tell you with respect to the document, the document was redacted to protect the source.”

File this under 'No Shit'.

Silly criminal Democrats - the truth ALWAYS eventually comes out.

Why redact an unclassified document?
joe-biden-falling.gif

SHE said it, not the FBI representatives. She was so busy talking to you MAGAts that you honestly believe the FBI rep said it. I watched most of the interview and I believe that we all left it knowing even less than we did going in.

You are just repeating the "Hey, Look over There" so we don't look too closely at the Rump Trial. It appears the less it works the more you clowns do it.

File this under 'No Shit'.

Silly criminal Democrats - the truth ALWAYS eventually comes out.

Just look at USMB, though.

The democrat party is banking on the stupidity of the rank and file, and the rank and file give them no reason to think otherwise.

They have been dumbing down the school system and indoctrinating kids with the woke agenda for this very reason.

Forum List

Back