FBI Director ADMITS It!!!

Now let’s take a step back.

Redaction isn’t inherently good or evil.

Before turning over discovery material to defense attorneys in many criminal cases, as a prosecutor I used to regularly redact the confidential information that might reveal the names or other identifying information about some particular witnesses. This was the same thing done by many prosecutors and it was perfectly legit.

So, the admission that a form was redacted by the FBI about what some whistleblower alleged (supposedly to keep the identity of the whistleblower confidential) doesn’t seem particularly nefarious. At least not standing alone.

It was concealing alleged information that wouldn’t reveal the whistleblower’s identity that is troubling in this “investigation” if it is an investigation or if it ever even was investigated. And that’s the rub. So far, we don’t even know that (beyond taking that FD 1023 info at all) the FBI conducted ANY investigation.

And we should know. Did they? Or did they not? Is there more to this allegation that our President (back when he was VP) engaged in such corruption? Aren’t we, the People, entitled to know?

Now let’s take a step back.

Redaction isn’t inherently good or evil.

Before turning over discovery material to defense attorneys in many criminal cases, as a prosecutor I used to regularly redact the confidential information that might reveal the names or other identifying information about some particular witnesses. This was the same thing done by many prosecutors and it was perfectly legit.

So, the admission that a form was redacted by the FBI about what some whistleblower alleged (supposedly to keep the identity of the whistleblower confidential) doesn’t seem particularly nefarious. At least not standing alone.

It was concealing alleged information that wouldn’t reveal the whistleblower’s identity that is troubling in this “investigation” if it is an investigation or if it ever even was investigated. And that’s the rub. So far, we don’t even know that (beyond taking that FD 1023 info at all) the FBI conducted ANY investigation.

And we should know. Did they? Or did they not? Is there more to this allegation that our President (back when he was VP) engaged in such corruption? Aren’t we, the People, entitled to know?

Well in the Senate today the asshole basically said "I won't answer any of your questions". That prick needs to be UNDER the jail.

Chris Wray, attorney from the W Administration

The W Administration

R.5d0333258019776427239619c0c53518

President Obama opens Smithsonian's African American museum | Daily ...'s African American museum | Daily ...

That pic really makes you seeth doesn't it?

You post it frequently.

Do you yell at the picture in hatred and anger?

SHE said it, not the FBI representatives. She was so busy talking to you MAGAts that you honestly believe the FBI rep said it. I watched most of the interview and I believe that we all left it knowing even less than we did going in.

You are just repeating the "Hey, Look over There" so we don't look too closely at the Rump Trial. It appears the less it works the more you clowns do it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Still believes the China virus originated in the wet markets.

Forum List

Back