FBI Director Wray Testifies before the House Committee (Poll)

Do you trust the FBI to do a thorough investigation?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
Chris Wray testified before Jim Jordan's committee today.

He said that Crooks was a "lone wolf". But there were more than a few questions that were not asked.

1. Did the FBI do an acoustic analysis of the shots to determine if more than one gun was used? (professor says yes)
2. Was there any testimony from the more than 400 witnesses that supported another shooter? (video of buildings during shooting)
3. What was the transmitter found next to his body for?
4. Did your sniper teams review the original SS protection plan looking for obvious vulnerabilities?
5. Does the FBI believe that the assassination attempt was setup by the Secret Service?
6. Where did Crooks get the explosives and the detonators?
7. Where were the rifle and bullets stashed, how/when did he get them in past security?
8. Could FBI snipers replicate the accurate shot with Crooks' shitty AR & sight? (they couldn't with Oswalds)

Last edited:
The whole dog and pony show was an embarrassment for both parties.....Had I been Wray I would have took them all to task for their grandstanding and walked the fuck out.....And I don't even like the FBI.

He said that Crooks was a "lone wolf". But there were more than a few questions that were not asked.

1. Did the FBI do an acoustic analysis of the shots to determine if more than one gun was used? (professor says yes)
2. Was there any testimony from the more than 400 witnesses that supported another shooter? (video front of building during shooting)
4. Did your sniper teams review the original SS protection plan looking for vulnerabilities?
5. Does the FBI believe that the assassination attempt was setup by the Secret Service?

I don't trust the entire US government, so certainly don't trust the FBI. The republican grand standing and show trials are all bullshit as well, and a waste of taxpayer money. NOTHING ever happens from any of these so called 'hearings', bunch of bogus bullshit.

2. Was there any testimony from the more than 400 witnesses that supported another shooter? (video front of building during shooting)
4. Did your sniper teams review the original SS protection plan looking for vulnerabilities?

Transmitter found with the body, was a trigger (powered up) for explosives, in his car. Receiver attached to the explosives, was was powered down, and not subject to being switched on remotely. My take is, he forgot to switch receiver on, before leaving the car, either on purpose or by oversight.

The whole dog and pony show was an embarrassment for both parties.....Had I been Wray I would have took them all to task for their grandstanding and walked the fuck out.....And I don't even like the FBI.
Several took the opportunity to score points with their base.
1. J6, J6, J6, J6, ban ARs, domestic terrorists, DEI, DEI, DEI, DEI...
2. Open border & unvetted terrorists, partisan FBI, fake gallows for Pence, putting a 75 year old grandmother in prison for 2-years for praying at an abortion clinic, DEI, DEI, DEI, DEI...

I don't trust the entire US government, so certainly don't trust the FBI. The republican grand standing and show trials are all bullshit as well, and a waste of taxpayer money. NOTHING ever happens from any of these so called 'hearings', bunch of bogus bullshit.
Agreed, but I'd sooner hear real answers from Wray than the non-answers Cheatle was giving.

I voted "no" as well. We need several independent investigations and then compare them.

I also want polygraphs used, not just "under oath".

Transmitter found with the body, was a trigger (powered up) for explosives, in his car. Receiver attached to the explosives, was was powered down, and not subject to being switched on remotely. My take is, he forgot to switch receiver on, before leaving the car, either on purpose or by oversight.
Yep, I heard that too.
But I don't recall that the transmitter found next to him was a trigger for several explosives, two in the car and one at his house. Where did he get the explosives and remote detonators? Not Amazon.

Yep, I heard that too.
But I don't recall that the transmitter found next to him was a trigger for several explosives, two in the car and one at his house. Where did he get the explosives and remote detonators? Not Amazon.
That was out late on Day 1.

Several took the opportunity to score points with their base.
1. J6, J6, J6, J6, ban ARs, domestic terrorists, DEI, DEI, DEI, DEI...
2. Open border & unvetted terrorists, partisan FBI, fake gallows for Pence, putting a 75 year old grandmother in prison for 2-years for praying at an abortion clinic, DEI, DEI, DEI, DEI...
It was just terrible and Jordan started the ball rolling and the ranking member made it worse.....It did not get better from there.....I learned nothing that I had not read days ago on ARFCOM.

Lots of rank and file feds on there along with a lot of "glowies" too. ;)

I think they protesteth just a little too much. The DOJ will never reveal anything of importance, they have too many skeletons in the closet to play. This was the Secret Service's operation, not the FBI's circus and not their monkeys. They know very well what happened, a hell of a lot more than the Secret Service knows but the value of that information lies in armtwisting and extortion units and may very well end up in blowback. Do they have the full picture? Maybe, but they will never break ranks and Congress is very aware of this, so all they have is a little animated bluster. It means nothing.

Yep, I heard that too.
I think it might have been during Wray's testimony. I can look it up, if you'd like.
Found it, on CNN on YouTube. He talks about the cartidge cases, the drone, and the bombs. All within first 3:25 of the vid. I did not watch past that, as I avoid commentary, when I can.

I think it might have been during Wray's testimony. I can look it up, if you'd like.
Found it, on CNN on YouTube. He talks about the cartidge cases, the drone, and the bombs. All within first 3:25 of the vid. I did not watch past that, as I avoid commentary, when I can.
What I was driving at, was how the explosives and detonators were obtained and designed, and constructed.

Wray did not say he got all that stuff from "Anarchist's Cookbook". Did he get help from anyone?

What I was driving at, was how the explosives and detonators were obtained and designed, and constructed.

Wray did not say he got all that stuff from "Anarchist's Cookbook". Did he get help from anyone?
I have had and studied the old Army Field Manual on Explosives and Field Expedient Demolition, as part of my training in demolition and as a scout platoon leader. Explosives are not hard to make, and ingredients can be obtained in small quantity without attracting attention. My knowledge goes back to my training, long before the was much used of radio detonation, so not very familiar with them, but everything from explosives to detonators are not that big a trick, even using that manual from "back in the day", much of which is copied directly into your mentioned "Anarchist's Cookbook".

A couple more facts suggesting that the assassination attempt on Trump was coordinated by intelligence agencies.
1. There is a protocol dictating that all communications at such events are recorded. On this day, the protocol was violated. No recordings were made.
2. Since multiple law enforcement agencies are involved (Secret Service, FBI, local police) and coordination is necessary, a common radio channel is allocated. On this day, each agency had its own channel and there was no common channel. The police could not inform the other agencies of the threat they had detected.

The head of the Secret Service claims that the shooter was identified as a threat already after he had fired his three shots. This despite the fact that people around him were yelling that there was a shooter on the roof.
This is certainly not an epic fail. This is a coordinated assassination attempt. Trump was saved only by a sudden turn of the head.

Forum List

Back