FBI Expands Probe of Hillary Clinton Emails, Explores Criminal Code

Since when is the F.B.I. Hillary haters?

1st you want cops not to arrest people the way I gather.. And now you don't want the FBI to do their jobs?

This country is getting insane.

Guy, the FBI's job should be busting terrorists and drug dealers, not doing the political dirty work of the EITHER political party.

If you guys think what Hillary did was SOOOOOO horrible, make that the basis of your campaign. The voters will tell you to go fuck yourselves, just like they did when you tried to find fake scandal after fake scandal with her husband.
Well, she is an loopy kunt...
as are you !!!

Since when is the F.B.I. Hillary haters?

1st you want cops not to arrest people the way I gather.. And now you don't want the FBI to do their jobs?

This country is getting insane.

Guy, the FBI's job should be busting terrorists and drug dealers, not doing the political dirty work of the EITHER political party.

If you guys think what Hillary did was SOOOOOO horrible, make that the basis of your campaign. The voters will tell you to go fuck yourselves, just like they did when you tried to find fake scandal after fake scandal with her husband.
Well, she is an loopy kunt...
as are you !!!
Al.Gore-1.jpg

Bottom line, Clinton lied under oath and the left wing poo pooed the denial of a woman's civil rights. Denied by of all people a lawyer, or was until he lost his license for lying. Lawyers are sworn to tell the truth all the time, believe it or not. But lying under oath that a whole new ball game.

No, people gave him a pass because they just don't give a damn about the rule of law and honesty. Isn't that obvious even to you?
heres where you have a problem with he lied under oath and thats why he was convicted because he lied ... the problem you have is you have done any research .... he was never convicted of lying under oath by any court ... I challenge you to find where he was in any court document ... he was convicted of giving misleading testimony and my friend thats not lying under oath thats giving misleading testimony when are you moron going to pull your heads out of your ass ...

Do you have a reading problem? Do you? Where did I say he was conflicted? I said the opposite. The sleazy democrats in congress didn't give a damn about his lying he almost skated. Except he did pay a huge out of court settlement and did lose his law license for five years, BECAUSE HE LIED UNDER OATH. Waving his finger in our collective faces and lying was bad enough but not impeachable, lying under oath, that is a problem.
it appears it is you with a reading problem ... I said CONVICTED NOT CONFLiCTED ... he was never CONVICTED of LYING UNDER OATH ...
back then, We all heard him say I never had sexual relations with that woman while wagging his finger ... the term sexual relations isn't oral sex ... its define back then as sexual intercourse ... so when Clinton was wagging that finger, saying he never had sexual relations with that woman, he was telling you the truth ... he wasn't lying to you ... it also appears that you have a reading problem and a comprehension problem ...this was a misleading testimony to many, because they didn't grasp the Idea that sexual intercourse and oral sex weren't sexual relations ...yes it was misleading , also when he said the same thing under oat it too was misleading ... in court misleading testimony isn't lying... look it up ... the judge allowed him to setttled with the court with misdemeanor by him giving misleading statements, as you said they took his license away for giving misleading testimoney in court and gave him 5 year probation from practicing law ... look it up !!!! there isn't any where in his plee agreement saying anything about lying under oath ... that was my point to many of your types make this false accusation he lied under oath... again I was replying to your false understanding where you stated "Bottom line, Clinton lied under oath and the left wing poo pooed"

Quit playing games. Capone was never charged with anything other then tax evasion. Was he not guilty of running a corrupt organization?

Are you denying that Clinton lied under oath? You certainly can not be unless you are posting as a turnip.

Do you speed over the posted speed limit? Does your not getting convicted of speeding mean you didn't speed?

Clinton sanctimoniously shook his finger in your face an lied his ass off to YOU. Then he did it again in court. He was guilty it was clear, the congress just didn't have the moral compass to do the right thing.
don't ya love the rant of a fool that hasn't a clue that they are saying freewill is a prime subject for ranting thats for sure and this is wagging my finger at you

Ranting or not it doesn't make me wrong. Nothing I posted is wrong.

Mrs. Bosnia Clinton follows in suit with Bill, sex with that woman, Clinton. Both proven liars, and that is not a rant.

heres where you have a problem with he lied under oath and thats why he was convicted because he lied ... the problem you have is you have done any research .... he was never convicted of lying under oath by any court ... I challenge you to find where he was in any court document ... he was convicted of giving misleading testimony and my friend thats not lying under oath thats giving misleading testimony when are you moron going to pull your heads out of your ass ...

Do you have a reading problem? Do you? Where did I say he was conflicted? I said the opposite. The sleazy democrats in congress didn't give a damn about his lying he almost skated. Except he did pay a huge out of court settlement and did lose his law license for five years, BECAUSE HE LIED UNDER OATH. Waving his finger in our collective faces and lying was bad enough but not impeachable, lying under oath, that is a problem.
it appears it is you with a reading problem ... I said CONVICTED NOT CONFLiCTED ... he was never CONVICTED of LYING UNDER OATH ...
back then, We all heard him say I never had sexual relations with that woman while wagging his finger ... the term sexual relations isn't oral sex ... its define back then as sexual intercourse ... so when Clinton was wagging that finger, saying he never had sexual relations with that woman, he was telling you the truth ... he wasn't lying to you ... it also appears that you have a reading problem and a comprehension problem ...this was a misleading testimony to many, because they didn't grasp the Idea that sexual intercourse and oral sex weren't sexual relations ...yes it was misleading , also when he said the same thing under oat it too was misleading ... in court misleading testimony isn't lying... look it up ... the judge allowed him to setttled with the court with misdemeanor by him giving misleading statements, as you said they took his license away for giving misleading testimoney in court and gave him 5 year probation from practicing law ... look it up !!!! there isn't any where in his plee agreement saying anything about lying under oath ... that was my point to many of your types make this false accusation he lied under oath... again I was replying to your false understanding where you stated "Bottom line, Clinton lied under oath and the left wing poo pooed"

Quit playing games. Capone was never charged with anything other then tax evasion. Was he not guilty of running a corrupt organization?

Are you denying that Clinton lied under oath? You certainly can not be unless you are posting as a turnip.

Do you speed over the posted speed limit? Does your not getting convicted of speeding mean you didn't speed?

Clinton sanctimoniously shook his finger in your face an lied his ass off to YOU. Then he did it again in court. He was guilty it was clear, the congress just didn't have the moral compass to do the right thing.
don't ya love the rant of a fool that hasn't a clue that they are saying freewill is a prime subject for ranting thats for sure and this is wagging my finger at you

Ranting or not it doesn't make me wrong. Nothing I posted is wrong.

Mrs. Bosnia Clinton follows in suit with Bill, sex with that woman, Clinton. Both proven liars, and that is not a rant.
and you have a source for your false accusations here or are you talking out your ass again

Forum List

Back