FBI Expands Probe of Hillary Clinton Emails, Explores Criminal Code

hillary-watergate-benghazi.jpg

MQGM4Ro.jpg

EpQjLAW.jpg

M9j3hNA.jpg

JUQzGoR.jpg

All just Coincidence...... NOT!

I expect Hillary will be arrested any day now - along with Lois Lerner.

Not giving a crap about honesty does seem to be the new norm. That is one reason I call Clinton the worse president ever.

No, you see, here's the thing. Most people realize people make mistakes. They cheat on their marriages, they don't want to admit to things that are kind of embarrassing. The point was that Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars, accused Clinton of everything under the sun,

Tell me true, buddy. If you gave someone 70 million dollars to turn over every aspect of YOUR life, are they going to not find anything you are ashamed of?

The thing was, look at the people who were going after Clinton. Henry Hyde - fat sack of shit who used to be my Congressman - was outed by Salon for an affair he had back in the 1960's with a married women. Newt was cheating on Wife #2 with the woman who would become Wife #3. Livingston lasted a whole of a week as Speaker before we found out he was cheating on his wife, too. And then you have Denny Hastert, who fucked a teenage boy in the ass and spent 3 million in hush money covering it up.

People give Clinton a pass because of the GROSS hypocrisy of your side on this issue.

Bottom line, Clinton lied under oath and the left wing poo pooed the denial of a woman's civil rights. Denied by of all people a lawyer, or was until he lost his license for lying. Lawyers are sworn to tell the truth all the time, believe it or not. But lying under oath that a whole new ball game.

No, people gave him a pass because they just don't give a damn about the rule of law and honesty. Isn't that obvious even to you?

Do you mean people like the FBI, who have stepped up their investigation into Hillary's criminal behavior???

According tow whom, an "unnamed source".

Guy, I remember how unnamed sources in the 1990's told us every other week that they had the goods on the Clintons and something was coming down any day now.

Point is, if the FBI had anything on Hillary, that a REASONABLE person (not a splenetic Clinton hater) would call criminal, we'd have heard about it.

"Hey, she had an e-mail in her inbox that probably should have been classified as secret if someone had reviewed it later!"

That really won't fly with REASONABLE people.

Do you mean people like the FBI, who have stepped up their investigation into Hillary's criminal behavior???

According tow whom, an "unnamed source".

Guy, I remember how unnamed sources in the 1990's told us every other week that they had the goods on the Clintons and something was coming down any day now.

Point is, if the FBI had anything on Hillary, that a REASONABLE person (not a splenetic Clinton hater) would call criminal, we'd have heard about it.

"Hey, she had an e-mail in her inbox that probably should have been classified as secret if someone had reviewed it later!"

That really won't fly with REASONABLE people.
So you think that the FBI is investigating Hillary and questioning her partners-in-crime just for shits and giggles???

Damn, I'm starting to see how you earned that Section 8!!!

Bottom line, Clinton lied under oath and the left wing poo pooed the denial of a woman's civil rights. Denied by of all people a lawyer, or was until he lost his license for lying. Lawyers are sworn to tell the truth all the time, believe it or not. But lying under oath that a whole new ball game.

No, people gave him a pass because they just don't give a damn about the rule of law and honesty. Isn't that obvious even to you?

Lawyers are sworn to tell the truth. Lawyers are obligated to spin a case the best way they can for their client.

I remember my one and ONLY time in a civil suit, and my lawyer basically spent two hours telling me how to legally "lie" about my dispute with a tenant I was trying to throw out of a building I owned.

So please.

As far as Paula Jones "Civil Rights", Clinton and his attorneys offered to settle with her many times, and her lawyers, paid for by the Right Wing Conspiracy, just kept upping the ante. At the end of it, Jones was left broke, (her lawyers got most of the money) with a ruined marriage and forced to pose for Penthouse. (proving most people look better with their clothes ON!)

So you think that the FBI is investigating Hillary and questioning her partners-in-crime just for shits and giggles???

I think the FBI is going through the motions. Just like they went through the motions with Lois Lerner and then determined there was nothing criminal done.

Again, if they had something, we'd have heard about it by now.

I think the FBI is going through the motions. Just like they went through the motions with Lois Lerner and then determined there was nothing criminal done.

You DO know that investigations are kept under wraps until the FBI completes them, right???

Hell, if they are investigating YOU, would you expect daily updates in the NYT, where you and your cronies can get your lies together???

You DO know that investigations are kept under wraps until the FBI completes them, right???

Hell, if they are investigating YOU, would you expect daily updates in the NYT, where you and your cronies can get your lies together???

Actually, I would expect them to actually follow the rules of discovery, to inform those being investigated of their rights.

But that said, it seems to me if the FBI is leaking stuff to the NYT, they are making daily updates and kind of admitting they have- NOTHING.

But you keep hoping that you can get an FBI investigator to do what you can't do at the ballot box.

I hope the Hildebeast has LOTS OF SHIT on the obomanation, or it will be Hillary for PRISON 2016!..

You really should know by now that high level government operatives never go to jail, that would set a bad precedent.

But on the other hand, the Benghazi/emailgate/Hildabeast jihad is very amusing

So, keep hoping....

:banana:

I hope the Hildebeast has LOTS OF SHIT on the obomanation, or it will be Hillary for PRISON 2016!

Washington Free Beacon ^ | 11/12/15 | Morgan Chalfant
The FBI has expanded its probe into Hillary Clinton’s emails and launched an independent classification review, according to intelligence sources.Agents are now looking at whether several statements violated a section of U.S. criminal code.Fox News reported: Agents are looking at U.S. Code 18, Section 1001, which pertains to “materially false” statements given either in writing, orally, or through a third party. Violations also include pressuring a third party to conspire in a cover-up. Each felony violation is subject to five years in prison. This phase represents an expansion of the FBI probe, which is also exploring potential violations of an Espionage Act provision relating...

this is what I find funny about you republicans ... you find a article that says" Agents are now looking at whether several statements violated a section of U.S. criminal code" you nut jobs will go off half cocked thinking hillary is now being caught ... then if she isn't tried its left wing conspiracy ... even though they are telling you they are looking into it to see if it was a crime, which by they way they didn't say she violated this section, they said they were looking into it whether or not

That tells me that they can't make their prima fascia case...

You Hillary Haters really need to stop getting your hopes up.

Unless you have an e-mail titled "Our really super-duper Secret stuff" sent to [email protected], you guys aren't going to get a grand jury to indict someone who half hte country wants to be the next president.
Like I said I thinks its funny some right wing rag writes a article with a lot of might be, maybes, or could have, or we believe and these fools drules over the article like it really has any factual bases to it ... they hate the Idea that she is way up in the polls at 71% and these republicans can barely get 25% ... they then start to fine laws that hasn't any bases to anything she has done and it killing them...

I hope the Hildebeast has LOTS OF SHIT on the obomanation, or it will be Hillary for PRISON 2016!

Washington Free Beacon ^ | 11/12/15 | Morgan Chalfant
The FBI has expanded its probe into Hillary Clinton’s emails and launched an independent classification review, according to intelligence sources.Agents are now looking at whether several statements violated a section of U.S. criminal code.Fox News reported: Agents are looking at U.S. Code 18, Section 1001, which pertains to “materially false” statements given either in writing, orally, or through a third party. Violations also include pressuring a third party to conspire in a cover-up. Each felony violation is subject to five years in prison. This phase represents an expansion of the FBI probe, which is also exploring potential violations of an Espionage Act provision relating...
The source is anonymous. It is very possible that it is not true that the investigation has expanded.
is from the washington free beacon for god sakes

Since when is the F.B.I. Hillary haters?

1st you want cops not to arrest people the way I gather.. And now you don't want the FBI to do their jobs?

This country is getting insane.

Guy, the FBI's job should be busting terrorists and drug dealers, not doing the political dirty work of the EITHER political party.

If you guys think what Hillary did was SOOOOOO horrible, make that the basis of your campaign. The voters will tell you to go fuck yourselves, just like they did when you tried to find fake scandal after fake scandal with her husband.
Translation: Hillary is a criminal and under investigation (which could land her sorry ass in prison), but give the Democrats a break!!! After all, they don't have anyone credible who will trash their career by trying to follow Obozo's disastrous presidency!!!!
people like you who continually feel obama has done a disastrous presidency isn't living in the real world ... he has had the longest record on job recovery then any president .... even better the G.W. Bush for the past 40 years ... he has had the highest market recover ever and you guys just can't see that ... he stopped the nation from going into a great depression ... he helped the banks to recover whe not only did they recover but they paid nterest back to the country from the money they borrowed ... he helped the car companies recover for god sakes ... I mean I could go on and on but you right wing nut jobs here hate justed about anything liberal or obama, and you will never see it or accept it ... you all have too much hate

Not giving a crap about honesty does seem to be the new norm. That is one reason I call Clinton the worse president ever.

No, you see, here's the thing. Most people realize people make mistakes. They cheat on their marriages, they don't want to admit to things that are kind of embarrassing. The point was that Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars, accused Clinton of everything under the sun,

Tell me true, buddy. If you gave someone 70 million dollars to turn over every aspect of YOUR life, are they going to not find anything you are ashamed of?

The thing was, look at the people who were going after Clinton. Henry Hyde - fat sack of shit who used to be my Congressman - was outed by Salon for an affair he had back in the 1960's with a married women. Newt was cheating on Wife #2 with the woman who would become Wife #3. Livingston lasted a whole of a week as Speaker before we found out he was cheating on his wife, too. And then you have Denny Hastert, who fucked a teenage boy in the ass and spent 3 million in hush money covering it up.

People give Clinton a pass because of the GROSS hypocrisy of your side on this issue.

heres where you have a problem with he lied under oath and thats why he was convicted because he lied ... the problem you have is you have done any research .... he was never convicted of lying under oath by any court ... I challenge you to find where he was in any court document ... he was convicted of giving misleading testimony and my friend thats not lying under oath thats giving misleading testimony when are you moron going to pull your heads out of your ass ...

heres where you have a problem with he lied under oath and thats why he was convicted because he lied ... the problem you have is you have done any research .... he was never convicted of lying under oath by any court ... I challenge you to find where he was in any court document ... he was convicted of giving misleading testimony and my friend thats not lying under oath thats giving misleading testimony when are you moron going to pull your heads out of your ass ...

Do you have a reading problem? Do you? Where did I say he was conflicted? I said the opposite. The sleazy democrats in congress didn't give a damn about his lying he almost skated. Except he did pay a huge out of court settlement and did lose his law license for five years, BECAUSE HE LIED UNDER OATH. Waving his finger in our collective faces and lying was bad enough but not impeachable, lying under oath, that is a problem.

Sadly, nothing is going to happen, it is the world we live in. Let's just hope it is over soon so it isn't too big of bump for Mrs. Clinton when they say they found nothing, or more correctly, nothing they will charge her with.

Then all the left wing will sing as one the praises of the dried up old brain damaged candidate.

Do you have a reading problem? Do you? Where did I say he was conflicted? I said the opposite. The sleazy democrats in congress didn't give a damn about his lying he almost skated. Except he did pay a huge out of court settlement and did lose his law license for five years, BECAUSE HE LIED UNDER OATH. Waving his finger in our collective faces and lying was bad enough but not impeachable, lying under oath, that is a problem.

So he got an adminsitrative slap on the wrist and he made a payment because it was cheaper than continuing to litigate against a liar? This is the best argument you have?

Kind of sad, really.

Sadly, nothing is going to happen, it is the world we live in. Let's just hope it is over soon so it isn't too big of bump for Mrs. Clinton when they say they found nothing, or more correctly, nothing they will charge her with.

Then all the left wing will sing as one the praises of the dried up old brain damaged candidate.

The world we live in is one where most fair-minded people don't think we dump on someone who had dedicated decades of her life to public service because of a minor technical violation of a rule that hasn't really kept up with the technology.

Forum List

Back