FBI files show democrats tampering with evidence in Crooked Hillary's email scandal

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Buried in the 189 pages of heavily redacted FBI witness interviews from the Hillary Clinton email investigation are details of yet another mystery -- about two missing “bankers boxes” filled with the former secretary of state’s emails.

The interviews released earlier this month, known as 302s, also reveal the serious allegation that senior State Department official Patrick Kennedy applied pressure to subordinates to change the classified email codes so they would be shielded from Congress and the public.

The details about the boxes are contained in five pages of the FBI file – with a staggering 111 redactions – that summarize the statements of a State Department witness who worked in the “Office of Information Programs and Services (IPS)." The employee told the FBI that, “Initially, IPS officials were told there were 14 bankers boxes of former Secretary of State Hillary CLINTON’s emails at CLINTON’s Friendship Heights office.” Friendship Heights is a neighborhood that straddles the Northwest neighborhood of the District of Columbia and Maryland.

The State Department witness further explained to the FBI that “on or about December 5, 2014, IPS personnel picked up only 12 bankers boxes of CLINTON’s emails from Williams & Connolly.”

Lock her up already.

Fbi Files Reveal Missing Email 'Boxes' In Clinton Case, Allegations Of Evidence Tampering

Wwwhhhhaaaaaaaaatttt ???!!!!!!!

Democrats, acting illegally or dishonestly or unethically, in defense of their own?

Nahhhhhhhh....

"Say it ain't so, Joe !!!"

2926471-1204984658-laugh.gif

Dog bites man.
50_50.gif

Buried in the 189 pages of heavily redacted FBI witness interviews from the Hillary Clinton email investigation are details of yet another mystery -- about two missing “bankers boxes” filled with the former secretary of state’s emails.

The interviews released earlier this month, known as 302s, also reveal the serious allegation that senior State Department official Patrick Kennedy applied pressure to subordinates to change the classified email codes so they would be shielded from Congress and the public.

The details about the boxes are contained in five pages of the FBI file – with a staggering 111 redactions – that summarize the statements of a State Department witness who worked in the “Office of Information Programs and Services (IPS)." The employee told the FBI that, “Initially, IPS officials were told there were 14 bankers boxes of former Secretary of State Hillary CLINTON’s emails at CLINTON’s Friendship Heights office.” Friendship Heights is a neighborhood that straddles the Northwest neighborhood of the District of Columbia and Maryland.

The State Department witness further explained to the FBI that “on or about December 5, 2014, IPS personnel picked up only 12 bankers boxes of CLINTON’s emails from Williams & Connolly.”

Lock her up already.

Fbi Files Reveal Missing Email 'Boxes' In Clinton Case, Allegations Of Evidence Tampering

al¡le¡ga¡tion
ˌaləˈɡāSH(ə)n/
noun
plural noun: allegations
  1. a claim or assertion that someone has done something illegal or wrong, typically one made without proof.
:funnyface:

Lock her up already.

Are you people stupid?

I watched Hillary answer questions about those charges from a group of Republican lawmakers for eleven uninterrupted hours. I guess they weren't smart enough to formulate the proper questions.

Lock her up already.

Are you people stupid?

I watched Hillary answer questions about those charges from a group of Republican lawmakers for eleven uninterrupted hours. I guess they weren't smart enough to formulate the proper questions.
But you couldn't determine any lies because you are a brainwashed old fool.

Lock her up already.

Are you people stupid?

LOL!!!! Now I've gottcha by the balls

Lock her up already.

Are you people stupid?

Or like Trump...."By The Pussy!"

Ol' Trump is living proof that powerful men got a lot of ass. Shucks......I got a lot and all I did was play dance band piano on weekends for thirty years.

Lock her up already.

Are you people stupid?

Ol' Trump is living proof that powerful men got a lot of ass. Shucks......I got a lot and all I did was play dance band piano on weekends for thirty years.
you must have a lot of battle scars from waging such a horrendous war on women, and you probably bought your assault piano without a background check, too.

Lock her up already.

Are you people stupid?

Oh the irony impaired far left drone4s and their comments!

Remember now they were anti-war before 2009..

Anyone supporting Hilary is worse than Bush!

Lock her up already.

Are you people stupid?

Is that news to liberals?

Forum List

Back