FBI hunting 12-strong terrorist “sleeper cell” linked to brothers Tamerlan and Dzhokh

Are American news reporting this? I hope so.

"Police believe the pair were specially trained to carry out the devastating attack"

Boston bombers: FBI hunting 12-strong terrorist ?sleeper cell? linked to brothers Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev - Mirror Online

If the report is true and accurate, we have a much more important reason to deny the so-called Miranda rights to the captured Boston Marathon bomber.

But more to the point:

It is a HUGE mistake to treat his actions as merely criminal.

This is NOT a matter for our criminal justice system.

The Obama Administration is flatly wrong in that.

Dangerously wrong.

"Police believe the pair were specially trained to carry out the devastating attack"

Boston bombers: FBI hunting 12-strong terrorist ?sleeper cell? linked to brothers Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev - Mirror Online

If the report is true and accurate, we have a much more important reason to deny the so-called Miranda rights to the captured Boston Marathon bomber.

But more to the point:

Dangerously wrong.

It has been said that he will be charged on federal terrorist charges in addition to state charges.

The Daily Mirror is a red-top tabloid.

It's the British version of the National Enquirer.

Until I see this corroborated, I'm going to assume they just made it up.

But more to the point:

Dangerously wrong.

It has been said that he will be charged on federal terrorist charges in addition to state charges.

"It has been said" that you just don't GET it.

So what?

"Trying" him for ANY "crime" is exactly the wrong thing to be doing.

This is not a matter for our criminal justice system.

It is not a matter for our courts of law at all.

you are right.

the Mirror should have said the brothers were little angels! :rolleyes:

IF The Mirror is mis-reporting, that's one thing.

But if they have any credible basis for that report, the implication is pretty powerful.

But more to the point:

Dangerously wrong.

So what?

To forsake the constitution for one person is to corrupt the whole system. You clearly are acting on emotions. I live right in the middle of this shit, I know people who were injured and effected by this prick, but since he is a citizen and must be accorded the same rights and PENALTIES as any other person who has done the same thing.

"...a Justice Department official, speaking on condition of anonymity, told CNN the teen will face federal terrorism charges and possibly state murder charges."
Boston bombing suspect may not be able to talk, could be charged today

you are right.

That doesn't make any sense. What are you trying to say?

I am trying to say some people here are bent on giving the Boston Islamic radical terrorists the benefit of the doubt.

that.... or they simply don't want to believe that there is a war on terror going on .

So what?

To forsake the constitution for one person is to corrupt the whole system. You clearly are acting on emotions. I live right in the middle of this shit, I know people who were injured and effected by this prick, but since he is a citizen and must be accorded the same rights and PENALTIES as any other person who has done the same thing.

"...a Justice Department official, speaking on condition of anonymity, told CNN the teen will face federal terrorism charges and possibly state murder charges."
Boston bombing suspect may not be able to talk, could be charged today

Your mistake is a common one. YOU imagine that the Constitution APPLIES where it doesn't apply.

If we forsake it where it DOES apply, that would indeed be a problem.

But, what YOU seem to have difficultly grasping is that it can cause harm to APPLY it where it does NOT apply, too.

There is no question but that the Obama Administration is going to "charge" the scumbag with mere criminal acts. That's not a newsflash, conny.

The question is WHETHER this belongs in a criminal court of law at all.

you are right.

I am trying to say some people here are bent on giving the Boston Islamic radical terrorists the benefit of the doubt.

that.... or they simply don't want to believe that there is a war on terror going on .

How is doubting the accuracy of British supermarket tabloids giving anyone the "benefit of the doubt"?

But if they have any credible basis for that report, the implication is pretty powerful.

Agreed.

But they don't exactly have a stellar track record for "credibility" though.

On that topic I claim zero expertise, but I wouldn't be surprised.

A whole lot of news media lack credibility in my estimation.

How is doubting the accuracy of British supermarket tabloids giving anyone the "benefit of the doubt"?

I stand by the news I posted.

Agreed.

The Daily Mirror is where Piers Morgan came from.

Agreed.

Look, instead of arguing why don't you look further into this news? I am not interested in semantics or intellectual blabber. .... let's research and find the truth.

Look, instead of arguing why don't you look further into this news? I am not interested in semantics or intellectual blabber. .... let's research and find the truth.

I don't know why you guys are in such a rush.

Why can't we just wait for the story to come out, rather than running with a vague rumor?

I agree the Mirror is a tabloid. Here is another report.

FBI detains two men at Hidden Brook apartment complex

NEW BEDFORD — Agents wearing FBI and Department of Homeland Security jackets detained two men at the Hidden Brook apartment complex just hours after releasing three people believed to be associated with Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

FBI detains two men at Hidden Brook apartment complex | SouthCoastToday.com

Sounds to me like they are covering all the bases.

Forum List

Back