Votes: 0 0.0%
  • christian democrats cdu

• liberal democrats fdp

• greens GRÜNE

• Total voters
Ukraine is toast. It is more or less clear now that the best solution for it would have been peaceful agreements with Russia in April 2022. But the bastards in London, DC and Kiev decided differently having no plan what to do next or what to do if something went wrong.
That has been clear from the very beginning but those who said that were labeled enemies of freedom and democracy, their opinion was banned in Germany with threats of legal persecution using the "Peoples´ Criminal Code".

That has been clear from the very beginning but those who said that were labeled enemies of freedom and democracy, their opinion was banned in Germany with threats of legal persecution using the "Peoples´ Criminal Code".
Not exactly, there was a chance of Ukraine getting out of Russian sphere and being tied with the West. With some territorial loses of course. But no one in the West was and is interested in that. And I am not going to blame anyone, because Ukraine hardly can be called a desirable partner. It is the time to face the reality and stop this shitshow that is going for 30 years now.

Not exactly, there was a chance of Ukraine getting out of Russian sphere and being tied with the West. With some territorial loses of course. But no one in the West was and is interested in that. And I am not going to blame anyone, because Ukraine hardly can be called a desirable partner. It is the time to face the reality and stop this shitshow that is going for 30 years now.
I mean from the beginning of the war in 2022. When a possible war was discussed, all experts said Russia would win. When the war started, their voices have been replaced.
It is not about Ukraine being a valuable partner or not. It is about whether the West is a good partner. In 300 years of state union with Russia, in the USSR (with exception of the Stalin era of course), and in the first 20 twenty years thereafter, Ukraine has never been in such a terrible condition, that it is in now after ten years of western influence. I warned you about that when you were still euphoric about showing Russia the exit door.

I mean from the beginning of the war in 2022. When a possible war was discussed, all experts said Russia would win. When the war started, their voices have been replaced.
It is not about Ukraine being a valuable partner or not. It is about whether the West is a good partner. In 300 years of state union with Russia, in the USSR (with exception of the Stalin era of course), and in the first 20 twenty years thereafter, Ukraine has never been in such a terrible condition, that it is in now after ten years of western influence. I warned you about that when you were still euphoric about showing Russia the exit door.
About historical retrospective you exaggerated of course. There was a period called the Ruin, the decades of the serfdom, the Ukrainian revolution of 1918-1921 that was crushed by the Soviet Russia. But the condition of Ukraine now is terrible, indeed.

The West pursues its own interests, and it is understandable. Realpolitik, and nothing more. But is it also the West's fault that in 30 years term there has been no one in Ukraine that would put the state's interests above their greed and the lust for power? Don't think so.

About my euphoria (as long as you chose that word). Yeah, it greatly diminished. It is the time of euphoria for Russian pigs.

Do you hate all Russians?

Do you now understand how wrong you were about this horrendous US instigated proxy war?
I hate their regime and their mentality.

For the US it is a proxy war. For half of Ukraine it is a 'liberation war'.

I hate their regime and their mentality.

For the US it is a proxy war. For half of Ukraine it is a 'liberation war'.
Are there any Ukrainian young men left willing to fight?

About historical retrospective you exaggerated of course. There was a period called the Ruin, the decades of the serfdom, the Ukrainian revolution of 1918-1921 that was crushed by the Soviet Russia. But the condition of Ukraine now is terrible, indeed.

The West pursues its own interests, and it is understandable. Realpolitik, and nothing more. But is it also the West's fault that in 30 years term there has been no one in Ukraine that would put the state's interests above their greed and the lust for power? Don't think so.

About my euphoria (as long as you chose that word). Yeah, it greatly diminished. It is the time of euphoria for Russian pigs.
I agree, they had no great leadership and the economy didn´t excel, either. They lived off Russian loans.

Are there any Ukrainian young men left willing to fight?
This question doesn't make sense, because the answer will be definitely 'yes'. But their number significantly decreased since the first weeks of the invasion.

which way would you vote?

in Europe?

Europe is done, nothing can help it.

1. No cheap energy from Russia anymore
2. No markets for very expensive European products
3. Demography (more as 60% of teens in the majority of EU countries) are Muslims
4. Unelected EU technocrats transformed EU to a prison of peoples
5. No moral, culture, Christianity, corruption on any place
6 Green insanity
7 Political correctness

No one political party can change anything, unimportant you're voting because their 'leaders' are:

1. Satanists
2. Freemasons
3. Corrupted liars
4 Flunkies of Schwab

This question doesn't make sense, because the answer will be definitely 'yes'. But their number significantly decreased since the first weeks of the invasion.
Doubt that. It’s over. Hopefully smarter head’s prevail in Kiev and put an end to this easily avoided provoked proxy war.

Ukraine does not have the ability to implement the War on the Rocks prescription. First, manpower. Even Ukrainian sources are conceding that Ukraine has suffered more than a million casualties. The average age of the frontline troops is 43. For the math challenged out there (this clearly applies to Kofman, Lee and Massicot), if the average age is 43 that means you have a large number of 50 and 60 year old cannon fodder manning the trenches and bunkers. The under 40 crowd is not flocking to the recruiting office in Kiev to sign up. Just the opposite. They are going to extreme lengths to avoid being dragooned into the army. We’ve seen guys wearing disguises that make them look like 70 year old men and others dressing as women. Not because they are transgender but because the Ukrainian recruiters are not grabbing women off the street and throwing them on to the military bus.
War on the Rocks Has Rocks on the Brain

Ukraine leaders seem to be stockpiling cash for the end game. They will run off and live like similar other Crooks and Dictakers have done. They will destroy all the Obiden corruption evidence for the payola they received.//

Doubt that. It’s over. Hopefully smarter head’s prevail in Kiev and put an end to this easily avoided provoked proxy war.

Ukraine does not have the ability to implement the War on the Rocks prescription. First, manpower. Even Ukrainian sources are conceding that Ukraine has suffered more than a million casualties. The average age of the frontline troops is 43. For the math challenged out there (this clearly applies to Kofman, Lee and Massicot), if the average age is 43 that means you have a large number of 50 and 60 year old cannon fodder manning the trenches and bunkers. The under 40 crowd is not flocking to the recruiting office in Kiev to sign up. Just the opposite. They are going to extreme lengths to avoid being dragooned into the army. We’ve seen guys wearing disguises that make them look like 70 year old men and others dressing as women. Not because they are transgender but because the Ukrainian recruiters are not grabbing women off the street and throwing them on to the military bus.
War on the Rocks Has Rocks on the Brain
You can't doubt all you want. Who cares.

Thank you. Just trying once again to educate you. I’m not sure why because you obviously can’t be educated.
That is because the teacher is far more ignorant than the student.

Forum List

Back